Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (237)

Activity
Selected Activity

Accepted Solution

revenue share

I have been waiting for Copper Flats Q1 2024 Revenue share check since 5/2024. The Team in charge of this has become completely unresponsive, I need a response to provide my corporate team, as they are also reviewing the CB renewal contract as well at this time.

Question

Accepted Solution

Unable to click "View or print full bill"

Hello, I have a new account which was hooked up last week. When I go to the Manage Account -> Bills page I'm shown my bill Summary. When I attempt to click the View or pay bill link here:     The cursor renders in text selection mode rather than the normal link cursor. Clicking

Question

Accepted Solution

Tax Exemption

My business, New Community Covenant Church, is a tax exempt church.  I would like to submit my tax exempt paperwork to Comcast so that it can be applied to our account so that the taxes are taken off of our bill.  Can you please tell me where to submit that information?   Thank you,  Sarah Ekstrand

Question

Accepted Solution

Unable to view my bill on the website

I too cannot view my bill. All I have is 'installation is scheduled' even though I was installed about 2 weeks ago.

Question

Accepted Solution

Comcast Business IVR is pushing me to Lumen/CenturyLink

The walls they are putting around account management and support! Even my Enterprise and Business reps can't get through it. They also can't help me with billing issues anymore. I have to call in to make changes to my account, so why do I need a rep? At least CL doesn't pretend to care. For decades

Question

Accepted Solution

My Account Portal Is Showing a Pending Order After Installation

I have recently had internent, tv and phone installed, but in my portal, I just see "Pending order" and some information on an installation checklist, order summary and how to understand my bill.  I would like to manage my account including change my Wireless Network Name and Password as well as set

Question

Accepted Solution

Want Corporates Email To File A Formal Complaint About Business Class Service

I am beyond livid at this point. The constant run around the constant it's not us it's you or never following up is getting really old.  Last visit was several months ago for another outage and they couldn't find the node we are on and was supposed to get back to us.  NO WORD & that w

Question

Accepted Solution

Closed

Can't download bill

I'm signed up for ecobilling (business). Every month I come on and download our bill, but this month that option doesn't seem to be available anywhere. The link or button I would have normally clicked isn't there. I tried Chrome and Internet Explorer and ti's the same on both browsers, so it doesn't

Question

Accepted Solution

How to view contract

How do I view a copy of my contract? Can I do this for multiple accounts?

Question

Accepted Solution

Account User Activation Error

I set my boss up with a user account to be able to view and pay our Comcast bill. When trying to activate his account he gets this message: "You are currently signed in as 'Eric D******' . In order to complete the activation of a different user, you must first sign out of your current session by sel

Question

Accepted Solution

Email from someone claiming to be a comcast business representative is "sus", as the kids say...

I recently received an email at the address I use exclusively for sending and receiving email from Comcast that claims to be from a "National Sales Director" for "SMB Solutions" and includes a Comcast Business logo and privacy footer, however the From: address is not from a comcast or xfinity domain

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

microsoft 365 subscription says 3/2 accounts used but only 2 accounts are assigned in comcast and microsofts admin consoles. how to fix?

Basically that. we recently went down to 2 email accounts they are all deleted in the outlook admin console but 2. only 2 are listed as assigned now in the comcast admin console. however the subscription still says it is 3 of 2 users and says to buy more.

Question

Accepted Solution

Installation 'Pending'- can't access account

We finally got our internet set up on Tuesday after several false starts, but I now can't access any of the necessary pages on My Account. I have the banner across the top that says "Installation appointment- pending" and "Installation complete- pending". Most of my attempts to try to update this ha

Question

Accepted Solution

Closed

How Can I Speak with a Comcast Retention Supervisor?!

I've been complaining to Comcast about poor service for several months. They have not been able to resolve and one of the on site techs admintted to me that their service is over utilized in my area and until its resolved on their end there is nothing that can be done. I am now asking to be released

Question

Accepted Solution

Closed

Comcast refuses to uphold signed contract

We worked with Comcast to come up with a contract on 12/20/2017.  We signed and returned the contract through docusign on 12/20/17.  In January the bill was not changed, I called and they said the new contract would not be applied until February.  In February the bill again was not changed, I called

Question

Accepted Solution

I'm on paperless billing, but I still get a bill in the mail

The title says it all: I'm on paperless billing, but I still get a paper bill in the mail (and I get an email).

Question

Accepted Solution

Tax exempt for non-profit organization

Would you be able to assist us with a tax exempt question? Our organization is a non profit tax-exempt, and the tax-exempt certificate has been provided to Comcast on at least two occasions. We are recognized as "Religious Organization" that meets all the organizational and operational requirements

Question

Accepted Solution

Advance notice for planned updates

I'd like to suggest that Comcast Business account holders be notified at least 24 hours in advance of impending infrastructure/system updates that may cause service outages. These unscheduled outages may be a minor irritant for residential customers, but far more impactful to business clients. We

Question

Accepted Solution

Email shows as being sent but not being received by recipients

Email shows as being sent but not being received by recipients ​my emails are not being received by the recipients. Can you please help me with this, this is a business account​

Question

Accepted Solution

Change account Primary Manager

I need to know how to change my business account's Primary Manager account? Thanks in advance..

Question