Skip to content
U

• 

1 Message

Thursday, October 5th, 2023 10:06 PM

Installation 'Pending'- can't access account

We finally got our internet set up on Tuesday after several false starts, but I now can't access any of the necessary pages on My Account. I have the banner across the top that says "Installation appointment- pending" and "Installation complete- pending". Most of my attempts to try to update this have led to error pages, and trying to access the 'link accounts' page hasn't changed the status either. I thought maybe because my installation date got changed it generated a new account number, but the only contact info I've received all have the same number listed for my account. 

I know this is something I could be on the phone to fix but I've been on the phone for over an hour and only talked to the robot the whole time so I thought I'd give this a try.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

63 Messages

10 months ago

Hey there, @user_9c8416, thanks for reaching out here on our Xfinity Business Forums. We would be happy to take a look at your account to check on your installation details. We definitely want to ensure your account is up and running as soon as possible. 

Please send us a direct message with your name, business name, and service address to "Comcast Business" by clicking on the chat icon at the top right of the page.