Skip to content
Rochester's profile

New Contributor

• 

4 Messages

Thursday, January 8th, 2015 5:00 AM

Unable to view my bill on the website

I too cannot view my bill. All I have is 'installation is scheduled' even though I was installed about 2 weeks ago.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

869 Messages

10 years ago

Rochester,

Very sorry to hear that it is still not working for you. I have sent you a private message with further steps.

Thank you

Official Employee

• 

869 Messages

10 years ago

Hello Rochester welcome to the forum,

You login status has been refreshed. Can you please log back in and let us know if you are able to view your bill now?

Thank you

New Contributor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

The portal worked for a few days, but now is back to showing 'your installation has been scheduled'.  I know a bill is coming up soon and would like to be able to view/pay online.

Official Employee

• 

869 Messages

10 years ago

Hello Rochester.

Sorry to hear that it stopped working for you. We have reset the user credentials associated with your Business Account.  Please login to your account again and let us know if you are able to view your current bill.

Thank You

New Contributor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

Unfortunately, no.   Still showing installation pending and I am not able to view my bill.

Official Employee

• 

869 Messages

10 years ago

Rochester, thank you for the follow up message. I happy to hear that it is working for you now, please let us know if any issues come up.

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I am unable to view my bill on the website

Official Employee

• 

869 Messages

10 years ago

Hello BHC welcome to the forum,

You login status has been refreshed. Can you please log back in and let us know if you are able to view your bill now?

Thank you

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 months ago

We have an account that shows two bills however they both show June's bill. They clearly say two different amounts. 

Official Employee

• 

79 Messages

Hi there! Our awesome digital care team would be happy to review and explain your bill. Can you initiate a direct message and start with your full name and address? To start a direct message, you must be signed in. Please click the "Direct Messaging" icon in the top right of the page next to the bell, and send your message to "Xfinity Support". Talk to you there!