Skip to content
NewComCov's profile

• 

1 Message

Friday, May 30th, 2014 11:00 AM

Tax Exemption

My business, New Community Covenant Church, is a tax exempt church.  I would like to submit my tax exempt paperwork to Comcast so that it can be applied to our account so that the taxes are taken off of our bill.  Can you please tell me where to submit that information?  

Thank you, 

Sarah Ekstrand

Accepted Solution

Retired Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

10 years ago

Welcome Sara.  For billing changes to your account please contact the Business Service center @1-800-391-3000 option #2 for billing issues.

Thank You

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I have the same situation. Our account is for the Billerica public Library. I have tried 3 times to get the tax removed from our bill. I just made the 4th attempt and Caleb said I could change it on my account. Guess what I can't! Can anyone help me? AN

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

As a Federal Govt Agency (Dept of Justice, US Attorneys Office, Shreveport, LA) we are tax exempt.  We have had an account with Comcast for a number of yrs without taxes being charged.  However, in May 2013 taxes began appearing again.  Since that time I have made numerous phone calls, sent letters, emails, faxed tax exempt forms and still not resolved.  In August 2014 I had hoped this would be resolved as I was finally able to talk with a Govt Rep., however I'm still having the same issues.  The Rep (Yolanda) advises we have submitted the necessary documents and she has passed them on to the proper department however still receiving invoices with taxes and late fees.  Late fees are due to paying on the monthly service fees (minus taxes).  I'm at a loss as to what to do now.  Please help!

Dee [Removed]

Contracting Officer

Official Employee

• 

869 Messages

10 years ago

Hello DBreedlove welcome to the forum,

I'm sorry to hear about this situation. Can you please send me a private message with your account number so we can investigate this issue?

Thank you

Official Employee

• 

869 Messages

10 years ago

AN very sorry for the delay,

It appears that you tax except form has been accepted and processed. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Still being charged taxes (Billing date 3/15/15) and still have outstanding "unpaid balance" in the amount of $146.87.  This balance relates to unpaid taxes and late fees accumulated since May 2013. Late fees due to unpaid taxes.   Please advise.

Official Employee

• 

869 Messages

10 years ago

DBreedlove,

I did not receive a private message with your account info. Can you please send me a private message with your account number so we can investigate this issue?

Thank you

Visitor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

It is pretty astounding that Comcast Busniess can't do business over e-mail. I really don't have time to wait on hold to resolve and issue like this. We are a 501(c)(3) organization--where can I e-mail our Massachusetts ST-2 and ST-5? That's all it takes, and then someone in billing checks the box--tax exempt.

I'm also amazed that someone from the Attorney General's office in Louisiana can't get Comcast to get her problem resolved and she has to resort to a forum to do so. 

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Hello,

I need to be sent the form for tax exmemption as we are a non- profit 501(c)3.

Thank you!

Daniella

Gold Problem solver

• 

575 Messages

9 years ago

Hello and welcome to forums daniella.  For billing changes like adding non-profit status to your account please contact the Business Service center @1-800-391-3000 option #2 for billing issues

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3 months ago

Good morning, I called customer service and was given an email address to send my tax exempt information to and it keeps bouncing back.  Please send me the correct information.

Official Employee

• 

295 Messages

user_c436fe, Hi there! Thanks for visiting our forums page today for help with submitting that tax-exempt information. I checked the link on my end and do see that it is not working. Rest assured, you are in good hands. We are the perfect place to go for help. Just to confirm, you are wanting to send over the tax exemption certificate. Does this sound correct?

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Official Employee

• 

25 Messages

Sounds good! We are happy to assist you. 

Please send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.
Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
 • Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send your message

Let me know if you have any questions.