Skip to content
U

New problem solver

• 

6 Messages

Wednesday, May 15th, 2024 3:26 PM

Comcast Business IVR is pushing me to Lumen/CenturyLink

The walls they are putting around account management and support! Even my Enterprise and Business reps can't get through it. They also can't help me with billing issues anymore. I have to call in to make changes to my account, so why do I need a rep? At least CL doesn't pretend to care. For decades CL has been the worse of the worse for customer support, now Comcast Business is rivaling them for that highest honor. Combine the awful IVR and the fact that more often than not, I'm getting an Xfinity overseas tech to answer, and it's time to reconsider our go-to. Customer service is what you had over the competition, remove that and there is no reason to stay.

Accepted Solution

New problem solver

• 

6 Messages

5 months ago

Neither of these responses showed that they even read the post or my responses. You'd be able to see those, but they deleted them like I'm sure they will do with this one. Time to call... <shiver> ... CenturyLink.

Official Employee

• 

79 Messages

5 months ago

Hi there, 

We are sorry to hear you are having issues connecting with us over the phone. What customer service number do you have? The correct one would be 1-800-391-3000. If you want to make changes to service, we recommend connecting with your original sales agent or contact the sales department. 

Official Employee

• 

79 Messages

5 months ago

user_6d3e85 Thanks. In this case, we would be happy to assist you in opening a ticket for you to be contacted. 

Please send us a direct message with your full name, business name, full address, and phone number.

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon in the top right corner

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Comcast Business" there

• - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Comcast Business" from that list

• - An "Comcast Business" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 months ago

I feel the same way!

Official Employee

• 

33 Messages

user_d03890 Thank you so much for reaching out. Can you please confrim with us the number you are using? You shoulf be using 1-800-391-3000 to reach out!