Skip to content
kroche's profile

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, January 15th, 2016 5:00 AM

Closed

Can't download bill

I'm signed up for ecobilling (business). Every month I come on and download our bill, but this month that option doesn't seem to be available anywhere. The link or button I would have normally clicked isn't there. I tried Chrome and Internet Explorer and ti's the same on both browsers, so it doesn't seem that's the issue.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

869 Messages

8 years ago

Hello Kroche,

You should be receiving your pin within the next hour via email. 

Accepted Solution

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Have the same problem. Unable to download several of my invoices.  How do I get CPNI code?  

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I have the same problem since the end of the year, I always download the bill for each month, but this you just can view the amount to pay but not seeing the details. Please we need to get the bills again.

Official Employee

• 

869 Messages

8 years ago

Hello, If you subscribe to phones and have not verified your account with your CPNI pin it will not allow you view the billing details. Do you need your CPNI pin re-sent to you? 

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

So where do I verify my CPNI?

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

Yes, I do need the CPNI pin re-sent, please. I don't recall ever receiving that. I did try on a couple different days to have the security pin re-sent on the website, and it said it couldn't do it "at this time. "

Official Employee

• 

869 Messages

8 years ago

Hello Kenrhino,

If you already have your pin and just need to confirm it feel free to send me a private message with that information and I can confirm it for you. 

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

Thank you.

Official Employee

• 

869 Messages

8 years ago

Hello Limno2 welcome to the forum,

Please send me a private message with the account number you need the pin resent for.

Thank you

Occasional Visitor

• 

8 Messages

4 years ago

Where do i start?  There are so many issues with Comcast online access to bills.

I need to download a bill copy each month.

I have a profile set up.

I see the account in the business.comcast.com portal

when I click on view or print bill I get error message - 

"DOWNLOAD FAILED. PLEASE CHECK BACK LATER"

the download has never completed for this bill.

I cannot see if there is help available from within the business.comcast.com portal.  (WTF?)

How do I communicate with a human to ticket this? I have explored the usual channels - customer service, account team, etc.

susan@overchargerecovery.org

Official Employee

• 

526 Messages

4 years ago

Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to us regarding your billing & website concerns. I very much appreciate your patience and greatly apologize for the delay in our response. I know how important the services are to your business and we want to do all that we can to assist. We certainly want you having access to your billing statements any time that you need them and I would love to get to the bottom of this for you. Can you please reach out through private message with your first and last name, business service address and account number or phone number? If you have a residential account with us as well we are always available 24/7, Just reach out through this link, https://comca.st/2NGA8rO and you will get in touch with our residential team, where we are always available to assist you with any questions or concerns at any time! -Michelle

Occasional Visitor

• 

8 Messages

4 years ago

Michelle:

I did reply via private message.  I would really really like to speak with someone please.

Official Employee

• 

272 Messages

4 years ago

Hello, Susan, I hope my reply reaches you at a good time and your Monday is going well! I am sorry to hear about the frustrating login issue and that you can't view your bills. I know this must be very concerning and inconvenient. To make sure I understand you accurately, are you trying to download your Comcast Business billing statements from https://comca.st/2Wouqk8?

Occasional Visitor

• 

8 Messages

4 years ago

Hi your link is coming up as untrusted!  

Official Employee

• 

272 Messages

4 years ago

I am sorry the link is not working. I just want to make sure you are signing into the Comcast Business home page and logging into your account to see your billing statements. Are these the steps you are currently taking? If yes, have you tried signing in and viewing your statements on multiple devices?