Skip to content
rickm's profile

New problem solver

• 

2 Messages

Monday, October 12th, 2015 3:00 PM

Closed

How Can I Speak with a Comcast Retention Supervisor?!

I've been complaining to Comcast about poor service for several months. They have not been able to resolve and one of the on site techs admintted to me that their service is over utilized in my area and until its resolved on their end there is nothing that can be done.

I am now asking to be released from my contract early due to poor service that cannot be resolved (I signed a 2 year contract in Jaunary 2014 so we're only talking a few months). The reps in the retension department can see the history of my calls & complaints but keep telling me that I need to keep calling and complaining before they will consider releasing me from my contract. I have requested seveal times that I would like to speak with a supervisor and each time I have been told that supervisors do not take calls but one will call me back in 3 - 4 business days (never happerrns). They also told me my contract does not expire until September 2016 (which is not true).

I have never delt with a company that completely ignores complaints and not sure what to do next. I just called the billing department & told them I am not going to pay any more bills until this is resolved or they let me out of my contract. They were very nice but said there was absolutly nothing they could to to help. They also confirmed that my service started in February 2014 and expires in February 2016.

Can anyone help me?

Accepted Solution

Gold Problem solver

• 

575 Messages

9 years ago

Hello rickm, and welcome to forums. Has anyone gotten back with your regarding your account? If not I can escalate you issue to the appropriate support team.

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I have been sitting on hold for over thirty minutes.  We renegotiated our bill so it would be lower.  In fact, it is higher.  This is super frustrating.  We can switch any day we want to Verizon and not deal with the lag times waiting to speak to someone or feeling taken advantage of.  We want to cancel.  It shouldn't take over 30 minutes with no end in sight just to speak with someone.  This is the worst customer service.

Advocate

• 

1.1K Messages

5 years ago

Hi Zgoldman and welcome to the business forums.

It's regretful to hear about your experience and I do appreciate you reaching out about it. I'll be glad to assist with your billing concerns. May I please have you private message me your full name, the name of your business, the full address of your business location and the phone number associated with your business account? 

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 months ago

Hello We are facing similar issues and its been 2 plus months we are trying to reneogaite the pricing as contract was last updated was on 2018 and now its 2023 . who can help us ?

Rakesh [Edited: "Personal Information"]

[Edited: "Personal Information"]

(edited)