Skip to content
cprogers's profile

New problem solver

• 

2 Messages

Monday, March 10th, 2014 11:00 AM

Unable to click "View or print full bill"

Hello,

I have a new account which was hooked up last week. When I go to the Manage Account -> Bills page I'm shown my bill Summary. When I attempt to click the View or pay bill link here:

comcastbiz.png

The cursor renders in text selection mode rather than the normal link cursor. Clicking it has no response. I've tried this with Chrome, FF, and IE11.

Let me know if you need any user-specific information.

Thanks,

Chris

Accepted Solution

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

Same here

Wth?

Accepted Solution

New problem solver

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

John,

This is still an issue. I tried again with the latest verison if IE and Chrome and was unable to view the bill. Is there any way for someone to email me my bill? I've been forced to pay it to avoid late fees, and I'd like to know that the bill is accurate.

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

Any update on this thread, Comcast?

Retired Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

11 years ago

HI yudo.  I apologize for the delayed response to your post.  We were informed by the Business Services Support Team that a software update has been deployed to resolve the recent issues with online bill pay via the Business Portal.  Thank you for your patinece and  please let us know if your service issues are resolved.

Thank You

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

I am also having the same issue. I tried for a month to click that link to view my first bill. The customer service person on the phone said that sometimes it takes a while for the first bill to generate. Well, now I am on my second bill and still unable to view it.

Not to mention that I signed up for auto pay and it never auto paid my first bill because now apparently I owe 2 months worth of service plus installation fee! And don't even get me started on how much of a hassle it was to get Comcast to show up on time for the installation, let alone the day they were supposed to show up!

It is unfortunate that there are no other options for a small business that needs internet service with no data caps. 

I guess I have to now resort to paying these 2 billing cycles worth of service without actually being able to view what I am paying for. And hopfully the auto pay doesn't decide to start functioning after I have already paid. 

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

I also have the same problem... Cat Mad

Official Employee

• 

869 Messages

10 years ago

henrik, I have responded to your original post http://forums.businesshelp.comcast.com/t5/Billing-Customer-Service/Can-t-download-or-view-bills-through-the-business-portal/m-p/17226#U17226. If you could please send me a private message with your account number and business name I would be more than happy to assist.

Thank you

Official Employee

• 

869 Messages

10 years ago

Hello Elizabeth welcome to forum.

We’re sorry to hear about the situation and definitely want to help, but we need some additional information to research this. Could you please send me a private massage with your account number and business name so we can look into the matter?

Thank You

Official Employee

• 

869 Messages

10 years ago

cprogers, sorry for the delay. Are you still receiving errors with viewing your bill?

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3 months ago

Hi I can’t view my Comcast business account bill why 

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3 months ago

Can’t view my Comcast business account balance and is show $0 but I try to pay my past due bill I am very concerned 😦 anoint it

Official Employee

• 

52 Messages

Hello @user_3e5a21

Thank you for reaching out to the community forum. We are here to assist you with viewing your account balance. 

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? To send a direct message:

1. In the top right corner, you'll see a little chat icon near the bell icon. Click the direct message icon

2. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

3. In the 'To' line, type "Comcast Business" there. A drop-down list appears. Select "Comcast Business" from that list ("Comcast Business" graphic replaces the "To:" line)

4. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

5. Press Enter to send it. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. Thanks!