Skip to content
EricHorde's profile

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, March 27th, 2014 12:00 PM

Change account Primary Manager

I need to know how to change my business account's Primary Manager account?

Thanks in advance..

Accepted Solution

Advocate

• 

1.4K Messages

10 years ago

Okay then try this.

[Link information - Change your Comcast Business online account sign-in to a Microsoft email address]

Hope this helps you out.

Accepted Solution

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Anyone found a solution to this? The primary manager on the account no longer works here & we're still trying to get the email address changed to the new manager's address. Thus far, none of the solutions I can find in the Support section work. When I try to change user settings on the primary account email, the only option I'm given it "add another alias" & when I attempt to do so I get "Error Saving Data" (likely because there can be only one primary user associated with the account.) I'm stumped as to how to get this resolved.

Accepted Solution

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I am having the same issue. Has anyone from Comcast been able to find a solution to Jason's question?

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

869 Messages

10 years ago

Hello mattgodsted,

If you have aready tried the steps that were listed in VBSSP-RICH post and still having issues, then please send me a private message with your account number, who is the current primary user, and who do you want to be the new primary user.

Thank you

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

869 Messages

10 years ago

Hello Jason22,

If you have aready tried the steps that were listed in VBSSP-RICH post and still having issues, then please send me a private message with your account number, who is the current primary user, and who do you want to be the new primary user.

Thank you

Accepted Solution

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Jacob,

Can you please also help me change our Primary Manager and delete the current one?  He no longer works with us so we need it updated and I have called a few times, with no success.

Thank you,

Dana

Advocate

• 

1.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello EricHorde and welcome,

If you want to modify your Primary Manager Email Account (PMEA)use the following after being logged into the homepage:

1. click on My Services
2. then email and then Manage Email Boxes

3. when you see your PMEA, right scroll to the right until you see the edit link

4. click on the edit links, then make your changes here.

If you are looking to change the PMEA username, domain name, or setup an alias, this can all be done in here.

Hope this helps you out.

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

I'm not looking to the change the Primary Manager's email account.

I'm trying to change the Primary Manager to someone else.

Official Employee

• 

869 Messages

10 years ago

Thank you VBSSP-RICH for the post!

We always appreciate your contributions.

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Official Employee

• 

869 Messages

10 years ago

Hello PGadmin,

If you have a similar request to change to role of one of your secondary users to be the new primary, please let us know.

Thank you

Official Employee

• 

869 Messages

9 years ago

Hello Dana,

Yes as long as you have another user created that you would like to be the primary, feel free to send me a private message with your account number, current primary, and what user you want to be your new primary.

Once we get the primary changed you can use your new primary to delete and additional users on your account.

Please let me know if you have any question

Thank you

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I just sent a private message to Comcast_Jacob about changing my Primary Manager. Please respond! Thanks.

Official Employee

• 

869 Messages

9 years ago

Hello INOD_TK welcome to the forum,

I received your private message. You primary user has now been changed per request.

Thank you

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

I would like to get someone else changed to be the primary manager on our account as well.  Please advise how to complete this transfer.

Thank you,

Laura