Skip to content
sgrimes's profile

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, February 24th, 2016 5:00 AM

How to view contract

How do I view a copy of my contract? Can I do this for multiple accounts?

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

869 Messages

8 years ago

Hello sgrimes welcome to the forum,

If you need a copy of your contract a comcast rep would have to send it to you. There is no way to pull it within the portal. If you do need one or multiple contracts, please send me a private message with the account numbers and email you want them sent to. 

Thank you

Accepted Solution

Gold Problem solver

• 

575 Messages

8 years ago

You can speak with any of the reps available when you call us. Just call at 1-800-391-3000 and ask to have a copy of your contract sent to you, the rep will get started on processing your request.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

I also need this, as I have to change some service items in the near future. I've tried calling to find out who my rep is and I can't get an answer.

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Please email me the current contract a I would like to view my current contract as follows:

Start  Date

End   Date

Length of the contract

Termination Fee

Thanks 

Advocate

• 

1.1K Messages

6 years ago

Hi bodhifinanceboston and welcome to the business forums.

I can certainly assist with your business concerns and review your contract details. Please private message me your first and last name, the name of your business, the full address of your business location and the phone number associated with your business account. 

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I need to review my contract and can't find it anywhere.

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

@user_66d483

and your customer support has been horrible lately.  I've been on the phone with an agent for 20 minutes and he can't figure out how to send me a copy.

Contributor

• 

24 Messages

Hey @user_66d483. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I understand the need to view your agreements. When you log into your My Account, under "Legal" is where your agreements are housed. Any luck? 

I no longer work for Comcast. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@Comcast_Brandon​ where is "Legal" when you go under "My Account" which is i'm assuming the main page you're directed to after logging in there is no "legal" to be found.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

this is the bottom of the page

Official Employee

• 

78 Messages

Hi there! We apologize for the confusion. If you need a copy of your contract a comcast rep would have to send it to you. There is no way to pull it within the portal. If you do need one or multiple contracts you can contact Comcast Business at 1-800-391-3000. Thank you! 

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 months ago

I would like to know when our current service contract is up and if there are any early termination fees.

Official Employee

• 

31 Messages

Greetings @user_2733d6 thanks for using this platform as a way to reach out to our team. We are happy to work with you and make sure to get you the answer you need. Have you attempted to contact our team directly over the phone at  (800) 391-3000? If not give them a call, and we assure you they will take care of you.