Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (459)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent

Accepted Solution

Outlook cannot connect to Exchange Server desktop or phone

I cannot get any clients to connect to exchange since 2-1-15... both desktop client, Outlook 2007 , or andriod client on phone. All were working fine until yesterday, I can use webmail but that it it. Please advise.. Domain is fultontech.net

Question

HTTP ERROR: 404

When I tried enter the edit side of the website I would receive this message.  Unable to make a secure connection to the server. This may be a problem with the server, or it may be requiring a client authentication certificate that you don't have.Error code: ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR

Question

Accepted Solution

Manage Website link is broken

When I click the "Manage Website" link in the "My Website Business" page, I get the following error in the browser: HTTP ERROR: 404Not FoundRequestURI=/sp/ACS.saml2Powered by Jetty:// Any solution?? Thanks,Brian

Question

Accepted Solution

DOMAIN VERIFICATION

Having an issue with domain ownership verification so after deleting & re-adding my domain name( Ive tried this a few times already) to be verified I get to step 2 & see this: Source Alias: ;;Target Value: (mydomain).comcastbiz.net Needless to say I can't go to my registrar & update the cname alias

Question

Intermittent E-mail sending

Due to recent issues with our non-comcast e-mail provider, I had to switch outbound smtp server to comcast's. It works, some of the time. I have to click send over and over in my thunderbird e-mail client before the messages get sent. Most cases it takes 3-5 trys and the e-mail sends. Some other wor

Question

Sharepoint Access

PLEASE HELP!  We're having the same problem and no one at support even knows what Sharepoint is!  I've been transferred to Web Hosting twice now.  The Admin user, my account, can login and edit things locally on the webpage but all Outlook Syncing is broken.  My other staff are unable to do anything

Question

Oultook Clients not connecting

I have several desktop outlook clients that suddenly starting throwing "DISCONNECTED" errors around 2:00pm EST. The usual steps such as rebooting the clients and desktops does not help. An autodiscover test from the client fails. Email is still accessable via OWA and at least one smart phone client.

Question

Outlook - not syncing

I just started having the same problem. I am the only one in my office that uses outlook and it was working fine yesterday. This morning i came in and opened up my email to find it says Disconnected in the bottom right corner. I can easily access my email through the comcast website but i prefer to

Question

Accepted Solution

Unable to connect to exchange server

My issues started just yesterday morning after receiving the email that we were being upgraded to 2010.   I can sign into MyAccount, I can get my email on phones and I can get my webmail. I CANNOT get it through Outlook.  After much forum reading I have upgraded my MX records and the CNAME records a

Question

Outlook not working - cannot send

I have a similar situation.  I've been using Outlook on every computer in the office and Outlook has worked fine, ever since the initial installation 4 years ago.  To be honest, my incoming settings and my outgoing settings are different, in that I use my vanity host domain name to get incoming mail

Question

Outlook not working - cannot send/receive

We had the same thing on Jan 21 at 4:30 we lost our email access on the office computers and on our cell phones.  The next morning I got an email saying Comcast had upgraded to Outlook 2010.  We finally got our cell phones to work but still no office computers.  We have been operating Office 2013 fo

Question

Internal Emails are not being sent or received

Is there something going on with Comcast's Exchange Server? I noticed earlier today it took 20+ minutes for my co-workers to receive an email I sent out and now since 1:00PM no emails can be received from the same domain. I sent 10-15 test emails including myself and none are being received. I put a

Question

Exchange Name modification Issue

Hi, I encountered an undesired result after modifing the user name of an e-mail account, say I want the e-mail sender name displayed as "John Smith", however it turns out showing "Smith, John" on the sender field. I searched for this forum and found that many users have the same issue...and they are

Question

Re: Changing email address on account

Jon or whomever,I have a women in the office who has gotten married. How do I change her email address from jsmith to jjones?

Question

Point MX records to Comcast Hosted Exchange

OK I want to keep my domain name with my current provider but I want to move just my email over to the Hosted Exchange that I get from Comcast.  I haved tried the "Websites" piece but that seems to want me to transfer over my domain name which is not what I want.  I just want to point my MX record o

Question

Outlook not working

Is there something going on with the hosted exchange server that Outlook won't connect?  We have several computers that have no issue logging in on the web client, but Outlook won't connect.  Everything was fine at the end of the day yesterday, today Outlook doesn't work.  I ran through all the sett

Question

Add hosting to domain

I have the free hosting with the 3 free web builder pages. When I try to use them for the domain I have registered it says I do not have web hosting for this domain name. Is there a way to get these connected?

Question

No Business Email

The answer of "Just call them" is a joke too. Tier one can't do anything and apparently no one can call Tier 2. Been without my business email for a week now becuase of changes Comcast made and there is no way to get to talk to someone.

Question

manage website says is not available. Please help. I can't update my default "Under... " site

Make sure the web address https://sso.webhosting.comcast.net:9032 is correct.Look for the page with your search engine.Refresh the page in a few minutes.

Question

Accepted Solution

No edit Website option

I have 1 Registered Domain, and when i click manage websites, on the next page there is no edit website link, just edit/manage Domain.

Question