Skip to content
snowpeak's profile

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Monday, January 12th, 2015 2:00 PM

Add hosting to domain

I have the free hosting with the 3 free web builder pages. When I try to use them for the domain I have registered it says I do not have web hosting for this domain name. Is there a way to get these connected?

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

10 years ago

i can active for a snowpeakcoffeecompany.comcastbiz.net to have the website builder but I want it to be for the domain i registered without the castbiz.net 

I have two email boxes but have not set them up yet. 

Advocate

• 

1.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello snowpeak and welcome,

If you have a new Business Class Portal (BCP) email address  xxxx@yyyyyy.comcastbiz.net and you are loggin in as administrator, you should be able to go to Manage.Services > Websites and name your existing domain, then use WebSite builder to develop your 3 page website.  If you have used a BCP existing email, then you do not have any Website or Sharepoint management facilities.

Hope this helps you out. 

Advocate

• 

1.4K Messages

10 years ago

Okay, so if you want your 3 page website (3pw) name to be something like  snowpeakcoffeecompany.com or net or biz you can enter this into the existing 3pw domain name. This will establish this for you and your can then build your website using that domain name.

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

10 years ago

where would I do that? I have snowpeakcoffeecompany.com registared but in the control panel where you get to the website builder it says i cant active that one because i dont have hosting for it. 

Advocate

• 

1.4K Messages

10 years ago

Please use the following link for instructions. In step 3, use the left box and this will put you into your 3 page website.

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

10 years ago

that doesnt work I already have it registered. I shows up when I click websites. 

Advocate

• 

1.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hi snowpeak.  We have updated the user credentials for your account.  Please sign in again and verify access to the control panel.

Thank You

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

10 years ago

The control panel is still saying the same thing that I do not have hosting for that name.