Skip to content
brianshim's profile

• 

2 Messages

Friday, January 30th, 2015 10:00 AM

Manage Website link is broken

When I click the "Manage Website" link in the "My Website Business" page, I get the following error in the browser:

HTTP ERROR: 404

Not Found

RequestURI=/sp/ACS.saml2

Powered by Jetty://

Any solution??

Thanks,

Brian

Accepted Solution

Advocate

• 

1.9K Messages

9 years ago

HI Brianshim.  The user credentials associated with this account has been updated and the account reset.  Please let us know if further assistance is needed.

Thank You

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

don't have an answer,just the same issue, somewhat of a noice so thought I had messed up something big. site still up, just stopped functioning in the middle of editing the page. so hopefully, we can both get an answer, or the techincal glitch is fixed and access is allowed again.

Man Sad

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I've got the same problem. Thought it was something with my computer but now that I see you guys have the same problem on the same day I know it's nothing to sweat about. Hopefully comcast will get it fixed in the next day or so.

Advocate

• 

1.4K Messages

9 years ago

Hello Ashley and welcome,

Please try clearing cache and cookies in your Browser to see if this resolves your issue. If you continue to have specific Business Class Portal (BCP) website development facility issues, please contact 800-391-3000, use technical option, provide your Comcast account number, then inform the technical agent of your issue and if he/she can replicate your findings, the agent will have the BCP national development team diagnose and resolve your issue within your accout.

Hope this helps you out.

Advocate

• 

1.9K Messages

9 years ago

HI Ashley.  I apologize for the delay in the response. The issue surround admin access to the control pane has been resolved.  Please let us know if further assistance is needed.

Thank You

Administrator

• 

1.5K Messages

9 years ago

Post moved relevant thread.