Skip to content
mjmbobcat's profile

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, January 29th, 2015 1:00 PM

DOMAIN VERIFICATION

Having an issue with domain ownership verification so after deleting & re-adding my domain name( Ive tried this a few times already) to be verified I get to step 2 & see this:

Source Alias: ;;

Target Value: (mydomain).comcastbiz.net

Needless to say I can't go to my registrar & update the cname alias to ";;"

Any suggestions?

Accepted Solution

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Comcast John,

completing domain verification is exactly what i am trying to do in order to point my domian to comcast. however, i am running into problems. my domain name is mcgomezexporters.com. it is registered with network solutions. I have edited cname & had them confirm but received no email confirmation from comcast. i have since deleted my domain verification from my comcast business portal after waiting days for it to be verified & added it again. this time however the comcast verificaton page didnt populate an alias. the field where it should have been was blank except for two semicolons. now i am stuck. my current exchange email is michaelmanna@mcgomezexporters.comcastbiz.net & I have sent multiple test messages to myself which were successful.

please advise

Accepted Solution

Advocate

• 

1.9K Messages

9 years ago

Hi mjmbobcat.  I have updated the user email credentials to admin status .  Also please send me a private with the complete message that you are receiving from the portal.

Thank You