Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (459)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent

Accepted Solution

Office 365 Email Hosting with Microsoft- Does Business Customer get Global Admin control?

There seems to be a huge disconnect of misleading information between the Cloud Solutions desk and what Comcast Business Office 365 Migration actually entails.  I was under the impression from the CSR folks of Cloud Solutions that our company would have Global Admin control of our Office 365 email a

Question

New charges for Office 365 after being promised "free" subscriptions

Just received an email outlining my new service fees for Office 365 incurred as a result of the migration to MS servers.  Before the transition our company used six free emails.  I was told more than once by Comcast Cloud transition people that with the transition we'd be granted free O365 subscript

Question

Pop to Exchange - settings??

Ok, so our migration which was to occur on Monday actually took place on Wednesday - hey what's 2 days.  At any rate, perhaps I'm naive but somehow I missed that the Outlook Assistant was going to turn all of my Outlook pop connections to MS Exchange.  No big deal, most of my users are still getting

Question

Accepted Solution

Email Migration - Have some old messages - Can't receive any new messages

We migrated yesterday, even though we downloaded the Outlook Assistant and got the A-OK in that app, I still had to add the account following the directions in the Microsoft link from the email to get it to load in our Outlook 2010.  When I did, our old email inbox loaded (none of our folders or the

Question

unable to cancel cloud web hosting that I never signed up for

On September 27 I received an email that my cloud services portal had been migrated. I do not subscribe to any Comcast cloud solutions, so this came as quite a surprise to me. Upon further checking, you added Cloud Web Hosting services to my account on September 27th (and added it to by bill) withou

Question

Accepted Solution

Mailbox migration problems

Last week, the four mailboxes in my custom domain were migrated to Office365. My primary email address migration went without incident. Two of the other four (I'm waiting to hear back on the 4th one) encountered problems and we cannot access those mailboxes.  For one of the mailboxes, Outlook was be

Question

Lost Emails During Migration

Somehow during migration, both our Inbox and Outbox lost/dropped emails.  The Inbox is missing emails between 9/12/2017 and 1/27/2017, and the Outbox is missing everything between 9/27/2017 and 10/05/2016.  What happened and how do we retrieve them?

Question

Email Migration

Will the new email migration work on a Macbook Pro? I've been using the Macbook Pro since we originally became Comcast Business Customers by accessing Outlook Web Access via the internet but I'm concerned moving forward because of this..... I didn't even get passed the first page yet!  Received an e

Question

Email migration nightmare

This is a last ditch effort, but I'm all out of ideas. . . . As of this morning, I am unable to access my comcast business emails.  Since I use Thunderbird instead of Outlook, I foolishly took the Comcast emails at their word that I needed to do nothing for the migration.  Now I have no email.  I we

Question

Accepted Solution

Email Migration to Microsoft Office 365

I received an email saying that my email will be migrated to Microsoft Office 365. The email says, "By migrating to Office 365 you are accepting the terms of agreement within."  What are those terms of agreement?  Where can I find it? It also says, "Going forward Comcast Business will continue to ho

Question

Old login e-mail a black hole

Old login e-mail accounts are now a black hole.  They recieve mail but it doesn't go anywhere.  Fix these so they bounce properly.  Comcast put so much effort into screwing up this migration that I'm not paying anything for it.  The Comcast Cloud Solutions page is an endless spew of content-free mar

Question

create a new email account with our domain name where I can log in using login.microsoft.com

We now have Comcast. The email addresses were set up by Comcast. However, we have a new employee. We need to set up a new email for her. We would like for her to be able to log in at login.microsoft.com like the rest of us. How do I create this account?

Question

Email migration difficulties

Last week, a Comcast support staffer helped me change my email settings to point to the new Outlook 365 server addresses. I was able to receive and send mail using my Thunderbird email client at that time. Today I am unable to receive or send, and the message received when trying is "Not an IMAP 4 s

Question

Accepted Solution

Exchange-Office 365 migration

Good Morning, I just received an email this morning regarding the migration of MS Exchange to Office 365 with my scheduled migration date of 9/25/17.  As with most "informative" messages from Comcast the content is severely lacking.  If Comcast_Phil or one of the other reps monitoring the forums wou

Question

E-Mail down since 8:30am

Our entire company's e-mail system hasn't been able to send, or receive, any emails since 8:30am.  When I called business support and talked to an agent, she claimed it was because we were being migrated.  Our migration was originally scheduled for 9/13 at 6:00am.  There were issues leading up to th

Question

Comcastbiz exchange email now costs?

I have just found out today I have been charged monthly ~$11 for the same comcastbiz exchange email I have used for years.  This wasnt clear in any migration emails or information.   I just understood it was being server changed to office 360 servers.  Imagine my suprize when I am set up for autobil

Question

Need to have domain released by Comcast for migration to another service

We need to have Comcast release our email domain in order to move it to another service--There does not appear to be the ability to do so on the web site account management page any longer. Can you help?

Question

Stuck in Office 365 Setup

I tried calling the migration line and they were useless so figured I'd try this.  We were just migrated to O365.  All looks complete however it looks to be stuck in setup mode.  When I try and walk through it, its stuck on the select the domain name.  If I select to keep mine it wont activate the "

Question

Accepted Solution

Comcast deleted all my Email Accounts, gee thanks for the warning!

So I finally let the Comcast auto-migrate app transfer my Comcast Email account to the cloud. It would have been nice if it told me it was going to delete all the other Email accounts in Outlook! I had to re-create 5 other accounts from scratch, luckily it didn't delete the .pst files for the accoun

Question

Accepted Solution

No e-mails received since 10AM (PDT) 8/11/17

I know there's some sort of "Comcast Email Migration" today.  But I only use IMAP with Thunderbird and I don't use Outlook.  According to the dozens of e-mails Comcast has sent me over the last two weeks, if I don't use Outlook, I don't have to do anything: "If you do not use Outlook to read your em

Question