Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (459)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
Change DNS but keep email working

Hi. I'm moving my website to a different host and need to change the DNS for the domain used here. I know how to change the DNS but I want to make sure I don't mess up the email addresses that are setup here when I make the change. What do I need to do to ensure the email still works when I change t

Question

Transfer Domain to another provider

I have created my website in SquareSpace and would like to transfer my Domain name there. I have found instructions to transfer into Comcast but not into another source.  I can I use my Comcast created Domain in another webhost site?

Question

Email messages 'fall off' phone

I have a user who recently upgraded to a Samsung 4 Android phone.  His previous phone was a blackberry and he experienced no issues with receiving email.  Comcast hosts our domain email account.  He is now reporting that his messages "fall off" his phone - or basically just disappear, often times be

Question

Accepted Solution

Sharepoint help

I have tried several times to Create Sharepoint, and am unable to get to a manage sharepoint site.  Please help!!

Question

Unable to connect Outlook 2013 via Exchange sync.

I am also unable to connect Outlook 2013.   My domain is: efficientmfg.com Email:     jason@efficientmfg.com   I can access email through the web but not on my computer. Please help! Not even sure what server to use in settings. Thank you, Jannean

Question

change existing long email @company name.comcastbiz.net to domain name?

I am rather new to this and would appreciate the help. I have two email addresses from when I signed up for comcast biz that I have never used because the comcastbiz.net in combination with what I chose as part of this email is just too long. I also have a domain name with comcast that is also kind

Question

Microsoft Outlook and Exchange issues -- migration

I this the place where I can receive help or suggestions about problems with the migration to Microsoft Exchange 2010 and set up of Outlook 2010?   If not, please advise where I should post or who can help.  The saga is pretty long.  In short, finally -- after numerous attempts AND taking the comput

Question

Manage SharePoint option has disappeared

Where is the manage SharePoint option??  It has disappeared. Only thing I see is to CREATE SharePoint. Been working with SharePoint on this site for over 2 years and now I cannot get to any of my files. What is going on??Thanks, Steve Snell  Morton Automotive Group

Question

Trying to move my residental email address

Is it possible to move my residental email address to my commercial account so I can cancel my residental service?

Question

Link Domain to Comcast Sitebuilder

Can access the website builder and can create but my domain will not link to the website. Cannot launch. What can i do up link the two together.

Question

Accepted Solution

DELETED SHAREPOINT SITE

I read a previous post about their Sharepoint site being deleted.  I have also accidentaly deleted out Sharepoint site.  I now get a 404 error when I got to manage the site (because it's not there).  How can I get a new blank site created for us?Thanks,Timsupport@fchs.org

Question

Accepted Solution

MS Exchange PST File /Archive Email on Comcast

How do I request and get a archive *.PST file?  Please tell me how to instruct Comcast Exchange Service to export my email to a PST file please. Please cc to sengel@cybrk.com  Thank you

Question

Accepted Solution

EMAIL LIMIT EXCEEDED

We usually send newsletters to our customers without a problem always staying under the 1000 per hour limit.  Now only the first few are sent before receiving an email notifying us that we have exceeded the limit.  The emails are scheduled  to send 900 per set and then wait 1 hour for totals to rese

Question

I am unable to access my SharePoint site even as admin (me)

I've seen others with this same issue, whatever the backend change was the broke things and needed a patch, my account needs as well. Thanks, Tony  

Question

Accepted Solution

Only small email attachments are allowed

My email is only allowing me to attach a file as large as a 7 page PDF file.  How can I attach larger files to my email?

Question

malware installed on my search bar

Hi i have Norton from Comcast but some malware are installed on my search bar and when i try to open some web site the web never open and send me to a fake web-site. Somebody can help me with that? Norton is working good but i cant remove this from my search bar Thank you

Question

SharePoint - Unable to delete Web Parts

I edited (placing Web Parts) on some pages in my Comcast Hosted SharePoint account.  Just testing the development .... .however my delete Web Parts icon is grayed out for some reason.   My profile/security rights say "Full Control, Limited Access" ... not sure what this means ...please help!

Question

Sharepoint Site Deleted

My Sharepoint site was deleted in error. I cannot login at this point. Is it possible to recover the deleted site? Or, at least be able to create a new site?

Question

Accepted Solution

Can't edit logo with website builder demo

I'm working with the website builder demo. I chose a theme (one of the recreation ones that has a large header area with the sample logo being a pool with umbrella chairs) and tried to change the logo. The help says to hover over the log and click on Edit Logo. That never appears. I seem to have the

Question

Re: 64 bit Outlook

Im in the same boat! Except, i cant even use the 32-bit Outlook, because i have 64-bit Microsoft Office 2010 installed... I dont think free outlook should be advertised if they dont offer both versions...  As some know, 32-bit outlook will not work with 64-bit Office.Thus Office wont even let me ins

Question