Skip to content
cstarkey13's profile

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, November 21st, 2014 11:00 AM

Sharepoint help

I have tried several times to Create Sharepoint, and am unable to get to a manage sharepoint site.  Please help!!

Accepted Solution

Advocate

• 

1.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello cstarkey13 and welcome,

If a customer is looking to activate their Sharepoint, they would need to be logged in as Business Owner or the Services Manager/Administrator. Once activated, whoever originally activated the Sharepoint is the user who will be able to add users to the Sharepoint, or if already added, a Sharepoint user with Full Control permissions are allowed to add users.  

Hope this helps you out.

Accepted Solution

Advocate

• 

1.9K Messages

10 years ago

HI cstarkey13.  I have checked the domains associated with this account on the Comcast Servers and at this time there is not a  sharepoint account associated with either one.  You ans now create the site via the Business Portal with using the Administrator  credentials for your Comcast Business Portal account.

Thank You

Accepted Solution

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

I still do not receive manage sharepoint as an option.  Everytime I click on create it gives me the message that it is in process, but still never receive a manage option.  I have logged in under both adminstrator accounts and both do the same things.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

I am logged in as the Services Manager/administrator, and still do not get to a manage sharepoint.  The site always goes back to create sharepoint after I receive the message that they are processing the request.  I have had sharepoint in the past, but the manage portion went away.  Please let me know what I need to do.

Thank you,

Administrator

• 

1.5K Messages

10 years ago

cstarkey13,

I've sent a refresh to your primary account.

Please sign in to your My Account Portal and check to create Share Point site option.

Thank you