Skip to content
Not_important's profile

New Member


1 Message

Saturday, November 15th, 2014 12:00 AM

Trying to move my residental email address

Is it possible to move my residental email address to my commercial account so I can cancel my residental service? 

Problem solver


305 Messages

9 years ago

Yes, this process can be done by Comcast. Just call them up and request an email transfer. Process should take 1-2 days and should be pretty smooth. I had them to this for me when I started and I didn't run into any issues.