Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (459)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent

Official Solution

Editing My Business Website

I have been a Comcast Business customer for MANY years, and I used to be able to login to my account and use a Website Builder to edit my website. My login email is [Edited: "Personal Information"]. My website is libertyglassco.net. The new Comcast Business website does not recognize my domain, and

Question

Still billed for canceled services and other problems

I have been getting the run around for the past year regarding my business services. I finally canceled the cloud fax services after a multitude of issues. That was done in November 2022. However, Comcast continues to withdraw the funds from my bank account and refuses to stop or refund me goi

Question

Edit Website

How do I get to my web site to edit it.

Question

Website SSL certificate renewal

Our business website is currently hosted by comcast (single page website, uploaded/updated via FTP). Although we haven't setup an SSL certificate, Comcast seems to automatically provide a default certificate that is used by the https website. This default certificate is going to expire soon. How do

Question

Need to update current SPF record

I need to combine two SPF record into one so other domain can send email. Can you point me to the correct contact to get this done? Thanks!

Question

Combast Website Billing Page Not Working

I need to update my billing information for Comcast. So I log into the https://business.comcast.com/account/overview webpage. I click on the "billing" https://business.comcast.com/account/bill It takes me to the billing page very briefly but then kicks me back out into the overview page before I'

Question

SmartOffice Switch

Hello, What is the current make / model of the POE switch that Comcast deploys for the SmartOffice cameras in a commercial environment. Thanks.

Question

outlook body of email missing

When I send email to myself w/Outlook, CC myself or forward email to myself, there is nothing in body of message & no subject line when I receive it. In sent folder it looks normal & all is there, but in the inbox it isnt. Others get emails from me and they are normal, it's only ones I send

Question

Deleting old content

Hello,   I'm a teacher at Dover Sheborn High school and I've been struggling with deleting an old website that has some old answer keys to problems that I still use and that I'd rather not have on the web. I tried signing in to the ftp to delete my old files, but I keep getting kicked out...it's bee

Question

Create email address

Our office has subscribe for Comcast Internet service for years now. My colleague told me that some internet providers provide their subscribers to sign up email service.I am wondering if Comcast internet service provide email service for subscribers to sign up. If so, would you please kindly introd

Question

Service Outage Notifications

Comcast Customer Service states Business Owners can establish their account to include SMS Text message (i.e. Mobile Alerts) to be sent to them should the Business incur a service outage.   When establishing my account, this option did not appear.   (see attached)

Question

Format for email to SMS

I'm a Business Owner with Comcast phone services.    I have introduced client capabilities to allow text messages to show up on my employee's front desk monitors. Does Comcast have a format for email to SMS (Ex: Phone number@xxx.xxx.xxx) for business account phone numbers?   Can I establish my accou

Question

Follow-Up: Disappointed With Comcast Biz Class Broken Promises RE: Norton

Just as a point of information, the post I am following up with was edited by forum moderators after it was posted.  For the record, the content that was edited out was not profane, indecent, or vulgar.  It may, however, have been uncomfortable,.

Question

Disappointed With Comcast Biz Class Broken Promises RE: Norton

When our company signed up with Comcast Business Class internet in 2008, all Business Class were promised 25 free installations of the current Norton security product.Over the years, Comcast has progressively reduced that allowance, lessening the value of their overall package.  It was reduced to fi

Question

Set up new email address

We are new to Comcast business. I was able to successfully register on the businessclass.comcast.net site. I see a function to add new users for access to the site, and to set up a website, which we don't need. But I want to add a someone@comcast.com email address for myself. I don't see a link for

Question

Comcast Business doesn't know how to remove Reseller Relationship from Office 365 Account

Moved to original thread on duplicate topic

Question

Norton AV for Mac

Hi there,    Anyone knows why Norton AV is not offerred for Business users but its offerred for Residential? Naresh

Question

Creating a new user / email address

We have Comcast Business managed Office 365 Business Essentials. I need to create a new user (because, you know, new employee), so that I can assign that person to the Office 365 App. When, through Comcast's interface, I create a user, it asks me for an email address so that the user can be sent an

Question

can no longer access FTP server for website to make changes

It's been a while since I've updated anything on our website. Have a couple updates to do, just deleting some text from pages. The log-in info I used before does not connect to the FTP server anymore. Using Dreamweaver to access the site. Before I just had to use the same username and password of my

Question

Accepted Solution

Microsoft Hosted 365 Email Accounts- Want to pay Microsoft Directly,

Hello,   For the Microsoft Hosted 365 Email and Services which me and the company admins manage we'd like to pay Microsoft directly and work with them directly for our needs instead of Comcast   More Details: We own the domain and had email service hosted with Comcast until they were no longer able

Question