Website SSL certificate renewal
Our business website is currently hosted by comcast (single page website, uploaded/updated via FTP). Although we haven't setup an SSL certificate, Comcast seems to automatically provide a default certificate that is used by the https website. This default certificate is going to expire soon. How do we renew this default certificate?
Alternatively, we could setup/use our own SSL certificate but it's not clear how to do this via FTP or using Comcast SiteBuilder.
2 months ago
Hi there, @user_d27507, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us through our Comcast Business Forums. To get started, please send us a direct message with your full name, the business name, phone number and service address.
Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Comcast Business" in the to line and select "Comcast Business" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message