Skip to content
U

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, January 11th, 2024 3:19 PM

Editing My Business Website

I have been a Comcast Business customer for MANY years, and I used to be able to login to my account and use a Website Builder to edit my website. My login email is [Edited: "Personal Information"]. My website is libertyglassco.net. The new Comcast Business website does not recognize my domain, and I don't see any way to edit my website. The website is still up and active, but I need to make some changes to it, and I do not see a way to do so.

I see a tile on my webpage that says "Register your Domain," but I already have a domain name. And when I type libertyglassco.net in, it shows it as unavailable (because I have it), but it's almost like my account is not recognizing that I already have a domain set up from 8 or 9 years ago when I switched to Comcast.

Official Solution

Official Employee

• 

20 Messages

7 months ago

Hello, @user_b9e1bd. Thank you for reaching out over Comcast Business for support, you have contacted the right place for assistance. After doing some research it looks like that website is being hosted by: DomainPeople, INC. I would recommend contacting them since they are hosting the domain. 

• 

2 Messages

So does this mean that Comcast sold my domain? Why would they do that when I have never suspended or altered my services?

Official Employee

• 

34 Messages

@user_b9e1bd We would have to verify this for you. Please give us a call at 800-391-3000, so an account manager can investigate for you.