Skip to content
U

New Contributor

• 

5 Messages

Wednesday, May 31st, 2023 9:11 PM

Still billed for canceled services and other problems

I have been getting the run around for the past year regarding my business services.

I finally canceled the cloud fax services after a multitude of issues. That was done in November 2022.

However, Comcast continues to withdraw the funds from my bank account and refuses to stop or refund me going back to the cancellation date.

In March 2023, I canceled the business voice service.

I tried to return the equipment to the local Xfinity store, but they refused, stating that I need a RMA number. This was never mentioned to me when I canceled the service, nor did I receive anything with such a number.

How do I get in touch with a Manager in Customer Retention or someone from the Office of the President? This needs to be resolved ASAP.

Thank you.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @user_6c8fc1. Thank you for reaching out to us about your business account concern. We would be happy to help out in any way we can. 

Please send us a direct message with your full name, business name, full address, and last four digits of your account number or full phone number.

• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon in the top right corner
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Comcast Business" there 
• - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Comcast Business" from that list 
• - An "Comcast Business" graphic replaces the "To:" line 
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
• Press Enter to send it

New Contributor

• 

5 Messages

@Comcast_Cam

I have spoken with two different Comcast Business agents. I had to request a ticket to receive a callback to talk with a Retention Supervisor. I chose 5 pm EST for the Supervisor call back now that was Monday, June 5th in the morning.  I was alerted it could take up to 48 hours.  As of today, I have not yet received a callback.  NOTE: Comcast Cloud Solutions EFax finally ended the billing of my Efax that had been ported out since November 2022 but would not issue a credit for anything - not even the last direct withdrawal, on June 3rd.  The Agent informed me that it was my responsibility to keep on top of my invoicing and if there was a problem, I needed to keep on top of it and not let things lapse just because I had personal issues that made it difficult in the past year to keep on top of things such as this. The problems I am speaking of are as follows: I lost my Father, then my Mother began having medical issues, which evolved into Stage 4 Colorectal Cancer, and I am the only full-time caregiver of my husband, who also has Stage 4 Cancer. It has made it very difficult to run a business, let alone deal with invoicing issues such as this. I spoke with someone to get assistance with the porting as there was a slight hiccup, so it was not unknown what was occurring. 

Again, I need to speak with a Retention Supervisor or Someone from the Office of the President. Can you assist me with this, please?

Thank you.

Contributor

• 

18 Messages

Hello, @user_6c8fc1. Thank you for reaching out to us about your business account concern. We would be happy to help out in any way we can. 

Please send us a direct message with your full name, business name, full address, and last four digits of your account number or full phone number.

• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon in the top right corner
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Comcast Business" there 
• - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Comcast Business" from that list 
• - An "Comcast Business" graphic replaces the "To:" line 
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
• Press Enter to send it

I no longer work for Comcast.

New Contributor

• 

5 Messages

Good afternoon @Comcast_KimberlyL,  I believe you were the one that I sent that information to originally in your first request on this thread.  However, if you need me to repeat that please let me know.  Thank you.

Contributor

• 

6 Messages

@user_6c8fc1 Thank you for your reply. My apologies, but we are not seeing a Direct Message initiated from you. Would you please attempt to send a Direct Message again following the instructions above?

New Contributor

• 

5 Messages

@Comcast_Shaina Thank you I will forward the Direct Message to you.

New Contributor

• 

5 Messages

1 year ago

I contacted the Business number as you requested and I was told that the Retention Supervisor is backed up with call backs and did not know when he would be able to get to me.  I then requested his Supervisor and was told that he didn't have one.  Is this standard procedure when someone has issues?

Contributor

• 

17 Messages

@user_6c8fc1 If you requested a call back their team will have you in queue to get a callback as soon as possible. 

New Contributor

• 

4 Messages

1 year ago

I am as well being scammed closed permanently my account two months ago and signed cancelation form with $0.00 balance owed on the account since i had auto pay and i was customer for 15 years. Well i am still being billed now charges are up to $500 dollars customer service refusing to help I am running out of options sue them they are fraud and scam