Skip to content

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (459)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
email hacked because of migration and no help from cloud solutions since october

i have called 10 or so times, spent hours on the phone on hold, seems noone at cloud solutions is onthe same page as any other employee of cloud solutions and definitely not with anyone at comcast. this whole migration has cost me over 2500 business contacts, an email address ive had for 12 years an

Question

How to check email using a browser after migration?

Used to login to business.comcast.com to use webmail and to see if any valid messages were in the Junk folder by mistake. How do I do this now that we have been migrated over?

Question

Any Comcast Execs view this forum?!?!

Look at all these threads and all these people having issues and not receiving any support whatsoever.  Support is useless, they literally have no idea how to help people, they don't call back, endless hours on hold and on the phone.  This is a joke.  This is how you run your business?  And the supp

Question

Worst Experiance i have EVER had! Miagration is HORRENDOUS and my business is SUFFERRING!!

I've had serious issues with the migration over the last couple weeks. My employees have had consistant issues with their emails and have had to constantly re configure thier passwords in order to get access to their emails, However thats not the worst part. Last week I tried to create a new email f

Question

Webmail access disappeared!

The option to check my email has disappeared from my account page. How do I check my email?

Question

Accepted Solution

Migration is a DISASTER, need some real help not a script reader

This o365 migration has been my worst experience in 20 years in IT.  The cord was simply pulled on our previous email server.  We got the accounts moved to the new platform but none of our contacts, old emails, or calendars have been migrated.  When I call the migration line they essentially tell me

Question

Unable to access email and not sure how to confirm if accounts are migrated to Office365

Hello, I am unable to access any email account through any existing App or comcast OWA site.  Please let me know if my accounts have been migrated and how I go about completing the DNS changes and also logging into the Office OWA site.

Question

Email not accessible on any platform after "migration"

Since last Monday, 11.13.17, no one in our company has been able to access email via any method. Mobile devices, webmail, Outlook, all no longer able to access. We can log into the business portal but no longer have access to the links that used to bring us to the OWA interface. We've got a ticket f

Question

email migration help!!!!!!!

I have tried calling the helpline number several times and nobody picks up. I have an account I am locked out of due to the migration. Could someone assist me please. This has effected the whole office and I have missed multiple conferences, meetings and appointments due to no email access.

Question

Some emails inaccessible after migration

We have several emails our company uses and at least half of them we are unable to access after migration. It is the same problem many others are having where it claims the password is invalid and doing a password reset does not work. One of the emails that is not working is one we get all of our jo

Question

Migration to Office 365 Still not complete 1 month later

My migration date was September 28th.  After having email issues I contacted the Cloud Solutions support and was told that my migration never completed and I had to be sent new DNS settings to change to make the migration complete.  That was October 24th.  Since then I've been on the phone with Comc

Question

Add User - No Licenses Available

Can anybody provide any insight into adding a new user with doman email?  As usual the Comcrap site is less than useful.  I have a new person starting on Monday, I need to get her an email address.   When I logon as admin on office.com I'm told that I need to contact ComCrap as I don't have any lice

Question

Accepted Solution

Cannot login to my email account !!!!

Hi ... I can log in to my business account but not the email account ... both my pc and iphone can no longer access email ... Help please!   Thanks

Question

Soooo...where did my email account go? No web mail access since migration?

So now I have no access to my email account. I was never using Outlook, just OWA. Didn't the migration email say that I only had to worry if I was using the Outlook application?!?!? I have no interest in paying for O365 if that's a requirement so... Nice too that I no longer have any access to manag

Question

After Office 365 migration we lost calendar and administrative rights

After the migration to Office 365 our buisness lost our shared calendar and administrative rights to set up new shared mailbox and shared calendar.  This issue is impacting productivity.

Question

Accepted Solution

Email Migration Help

I have tried calling the helpline number several times and nobody picks up. I have an account I am locked out of due to the migration. Could someone assist me please.

Question

Outlook 2010/2013/20XX cannot connect to Office 365 "cannot make encrypted connection"

Hello, Domain: Sudevelopment.com So some employees can't get Outlook 2010/2013 to connect to Office 365 email accounts when adding new account. It says something like "cannot make encrypted connection". The credentials used are correct so I have them using the webmail Portal.Office.com so it's not a

Question

Need More Specific DNS Specifications - migration to Office 365

I received the migration instructions for CNAmes, MX and txt records, but I am not clear on what the NAMES of these entries should be.Here's the instruction for autodiscover nad Email Cnames:"Create exclusive Autodiscover and Email CNamesAutoDiscover ⇒ autodiscover.outlook.comemail ⇒ email.secureser

Question

Cannot access my business email after migration, office 365 doesn't recognize any password I use

Ever since the migration to Office 365, I have been locked out of my email account, my office account and everything. The only thing I can do is manage my website domain and log into my account to pay my bill. Any attempt to reset my email password so I can access my email, which I desperately need

Question

With Office 365 email migration, will I lose my forwarded email addresses?

On the account i administer, which is for a church, I am using 8 out of 8 email boxes that came free with the account in 2010. There are also email addresses that are free-of-cost that forward elsewhere. I use these to forward email list-server posts elsewhere for proper handling. My mandatory trans

Question