Skip to content
petestorm's profile

Contributor

• 

30 Messages

Friday, October 27th, 2017 4:00 AM

Soooo...where did my email account go? No web mail access since migration?

So now I have no access to my email account. I was never using Outlook, just OWA. Didn't the migration email say that I only had to worry if I was using the Outlook application?!?!? I have no interest in paying for O365 if that's a requirement so...

Nice too that I no longer have any access to manage domains. Did my account package just suddenly change too?

Contributor

• 

30 Messages

7 years ago

So am I to understand that the free email and free domains that was part of my package when I signed up only a couple of years ago are now longer free? Nice....

Advocate

• 

1.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hi petestorm.

I would like to assist with your email access. You're correct that this has now migrated to Office 365 which would be a separate charge. if you're having an issue logging in, I would like to have this reviewed. Please private message me your account number, the name of your business, your best contact number and any impacted email addresses. 

Advocate

• 

1.1K Messages

7 years ago

I am sorry to hear that. Please let me know if you need any assistance with anything.

Contributor

• 

30 Messages

7 years ago

naw, no need to help, i'll just stop using the email and go elsewhere. i'm not big on bait and switch.

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

There are in fact a number of links on the web site to 'check you email'. Unfortunately they all exist to try and sell you something, and NONE OF THEM PROVIDE ANY INFORMATION OR TELL YOU HOW TO actually  CHECK YOUR EMAIL. In other words the links are worse than  useless, because not only don't they do what they claim, they force you to waste time looking at what Comcast thinks you should be purchasing. None of that has ANYTHING to do with checking email from the web.

Advocate

• 

1.1K Messages

6 years ago

Hi Lemix and welcome to the business forums. 

I am sorry to hear about your experience. If you are having any issues with accessing your email, please do reach out to the Cloud Solutions team. Here's their contact information:

http://forums.businesshelp.comcast.com/t5/Microsoft-Services-Apps/New-Cloud-Solution/m-p/29296#M1983

Please let me know if you need anything. I'll be glad to assist.