Skip to content
Tropical's profile

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, November 5th, 2017 7:00 AM

Some emails inaccessible after migration

We have several emails our company uses and at least half of them we are unable to access after migration. It is the same problem many others are having where it claims the password is invalid and doing a password reset does not work.

One of the emails that is not working is one we get all of our job orders on so it is crucial that we be able to access it. The only time I see anything getting resolved seems to be through private messaging to someone here at Comcast. So who do I email about this to get it resolved and what is needed from me?

Crap. I signed into this forum with one of the emails that I can't access. I guess the "email me when someone replies" is useless now.

Advocate

• 

1.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hi Tropical.

I just responded to your private message. Please send a response there.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Thank you. The issue is resolved.

For anyone else having this issue: I was told they sent out email with temporary password tokens. We never saw those emails come in. Perhaps they were in the junk folders? Anyway, you have to use those password tokens to reset your password and gain access to the emails. Resetting the password by any other means apparently does nothing.

Our new issue, among many others, is that we used custom forms in Outlook. Those custom forms held custom data that appears to be stripped out during migration. I can at least get to my emails again.