Skip to content
youthfulaging's profile

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, November 1st, 2017 12:00 PM

Migration to Office 365 Still not complete 1 month later

My migration date was September 28th.  After having email issues I contacted the Cloud Solutions support and was told that my migration never completed and I had to be sent new DNS settings to change to make the migration complete.  That was October 24th.  Since then I've been on the phone with Comcast every day for 1-2 hours each day.  Ticket number still escalated to a Tier 2 - no call back, not communication, no resolution.  My last call was today at 1:30.  They can still see the migration is not complete and that the email I need with the DNS settings has not been sent but cannot tell me anyting other than that.  Told me to call back again tomorrow if I still don't have the email.  New email cannot be created and added to Outlook on desktop - at end of rope - please advise.

Advocate

• 

1.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hi youthfulaging.

I would like to help with your email migration issue. Please private message me your full service address, your name, the phone number on the account and the emails impacted by this.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Even though Comcast_Phil has been assisting, I still have not received the email that everyone at Comcast is telling me I need to change the DNS settings for my email to work properly.  How hard is it to send an email?