Skip to content
iaponte's profile

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, November 17th, 2017 6:00 PM

Worst Experiance i have EVER had! Miagration is HORRENDOUS and my business is SUFFERRING!!

I've had serious issues with the migration over the last couple weeks. My employees have had consistant issues with their emails and have had to constantly re configure thier passwords in order to get access to their emails, However thats not the worst part. Last week I tried to create a new email for a new employee i had starting this past monday and it still has not gone through. After spending countless hours on the phone with comcast over the course of this past week we still do not have the email active! This paticular issue has supposed to have been escalated multiple time already but i still have not recieved a call back!!! Comcast know that this was and is a complete failure and i cant believe they were not better prepared to service their customers throughtout this time. I am losing roughly 750-1000 dollars a day and we still dont have a solution!!!!! How is this even possible???? On top of that i have horrible phone service, the wifi is schetchy and if there is more than one cloud in the sky forget it nothing will work. we have had multiple technicians out to fix multiple problems and our service is still shotty at best. I'm just cant believe that we are in the position we are currently in. I NEED MY EMPLOYEES TO HAVE ACCESS TO THIER EMAIL! THIS IS A BASIC BUISNESS NECESSITY! HOW CAN COMCAST DO THIS TO THIER PAYING CUSTOMERS?????????

Advocate

• 

1.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hi iaponte.

I am sorry to hear about your experience with the recent migration and your service issues. I would like to assist. Please private message me your full name, the full service address and the phone number associated with your account. 

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Currently having the same issue, email was working fine, I thought I had already been migrated.. a few days ago email stopped working, whats worse is OWA doesnt appear to beleive I have an account??? Currently sitting on hold waiting for, and then I got an automated response giving me a new other number to call, after the agent said they were transfering me to the Migration team.  Flipping Amazing.

Advocate

• 

1.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hi SamH.

I would also like to assist with your email concerns as well. Please private message me your full name, the service address and the phone number on your account.