Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (459)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
Re: certain emails bouncing back

I keep getting this email I send to my emloyee back...I have other emloyees with an earthlink email address for kathysiskenterprises and they are fine just this one employee.  She checked her sotrage space and she has only used 11% we dont know what the problem is so we think its a comcast issue not

Question

Re: Valid mailbox bounces

Good afternoon, I am having a similar issue with one mail box (jennifers@libsteel.com) not recieving email from one of my other users (mattb@libsteel.com). See bounce back below. The jennifers address was deactiviated for a time then reactivated. All other users are normal and jennifers recieved mai

Question

Accepted Solution

Manage Email Whoas Alias,Forwarders and Distribution List

Seen few people have problems and I have been trying to make it work. So when I started my service with comcast 2008 they assigned "advernets.comcastbiz.net" as my primary user domain. I added advernets.com a few years back. I recently been trying to make some changes in my account but getting error

Question

still no emails

this is b/s i cant get my emails, this is comcast problem  all i get is run around and always someone else problem  comcast support Ha what support??

Question

Outlook download installs DriverTuner instead

I have downloaded Microsoft Outlook from the Email portion of the website. When I run it, it unpacks itself, then installs a program called DriverTuner. After DriverTuner installs, the installation does not continue to install Outlook. When I run DriverTuner, it wants me to register for $29.95.  Is

Question

This is ridiculous

I am unable to log in to my comcast account via my comcast domain email address (seeve@seevehome.net), or use any of my email account services. This is unacceptable. As soon as my contract is up, I will be moving to another ISP. This has not been resolved even after repeated communications over the

Question

Single name for email display

Yesterday I set up Comcast Exchange to handle our email. Looks like the profile requres a last name, which won't work for our company (Brand X Customs). For now I used "Brand X" as the first name, and "Customs" as the last name, now all our email shows up as "Customs, Brand X" for our customers. The

Question

FTP User

Hi I would like to know how to designate another user other than the primary account user to upload files to the FTP site. Thanks,Mike Bryan

Question

Accepted Solution

Apple Mail access to Comcast Business EMail

On our campus, we have MacBook Pro, iMac, and MacBook Air computers.  I have been unable to setup access to our comcast business email using Apple Mail v.8.2 OS Yosemite 10.10.2  I've used the IMAP and SMTP servers listed in the DNS settings --imap.ourname.comcastbiz.net  and  smtp.ourname.comcastbi

Question

Lost Ability to Edit Lists in Sharepoint

Has anyone else experienced the inability to make changes to Sharepoint lists recently without changing permission levels?  I am the admin for our site and I no longer am given the option to make changes or create new contacts or new events in our calendar.

Question

receiving microsoft 2000 or 2003 error when trying to access buisness acct emails.

Since 2.19.15 when trying to access email on outlook web access I am receiving the following error" could not find a mailbox for HMC1\sales_aaffordablefen. if the problem continues, contact technical support for your orginization and tell them the following:  The mailbox may be stored on a Microsoft

Question

Accepted Solution

Sharepoint Access Denied after migration

Since the migration this weekend,  access is denied for the new W14D address. We can still log into the HMC1, but cannot edit any information. When accessing the new W14D address from the Comcast Business website, I receive Access Denied. I have spoken to Comcast tech support and have been told to r

Question

Business Email Disappeared

Over the weekend our Comcast Business Account has changed.  Now when I login to my account the only service it shows is phone.  It previously listed phone, email, internet, tv...Now it does not have the link to click on my email service up in the right hand corner as it did before.  I have no means

Question

Email access disappeared from Home Page

I'm at a remote location working from my lap top.  When I open the Home Page, it's not giving me my email access icon.  I'm sure this is something simple, can you help?  First time I've had it disappear.

Question

Manually configure Outlook 2007/2010?

If my autodiscover doesn't work on the inside of our network, and I wanted to use manual settings...based on the options I find in OWA, what server names would I enter in the profile for a user?(Specifically the Exchange Server, and the proxy name for Outlook Anywhere)Here's what I see in the OWA op

Question

Accepted Solution

Unable to Deliver Emails to Comcast Customers

Our business is having an issue where emailed receipts sent to customers using comcast.net emails do not receive the email. Our email account receives the following error: This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification. Unable to deliver message to the following recipients, due to

Question

Cannot get E-mail to work on iPhone

I have been trying for days to get my boss's email up and running on his iPhone 6 following the instructions provided by Comcast.  No matter what I try, I get a message saying it's unable to verify account information.  I've spent hours on the phone with Business Class Customer Service, and I keep g

Question

Accepted Solution

Unable to connect to exchange server

I have the same issue as the above (and several other threads that are linked to this one). All autodiscover and other DNS records with our domain match what is in on the Comcast account page and worked fine for several years up until recently, but I cannot get new Outlook clients to connect to exis

Question

Accepted Solution

EMAIL / DNS Changes - Comcast Disclosure Failure

If any of you have noticed, your hosted email service has been problematic over the weekend. The reason - COMCAST HAS CHANGED THEIR DNS SERVICES FOR THEIR EMAIL SERVERS WITHOUT NOTICE TO CUSTOMERS! This is a huge problem if Comcast does not also act as your domain host. If they are your domain host,

Question

Exchange security (certificate) issue

On our Android and OSX devices, we are getting error messages in the mail applications: "Couldn't open connection to server due to security error."  I think the certificate has expired.  The last emails downloaded are from 2/15.  Outlook seems to be fine, still able to send & receive.  Any ideas?  W

Question