Skip to content
dalefence4u's profile

New Contributor

• 

6 Messages

Friday, March 6th, 2015 7:00 AM

still no emails

this is b/s i cant get my emails, this is comcast problem  all i get is run around and always someone else problem  comcast support Ha what support?? 

New problem solver

• 

30 Messages

9 years ago

Were you able to send a Private message to Comcast_John? Or Comcast_Jon? He's pretty good at cutting through the red tape.

New Contributor

• 

6 Messages

9 years ago

yes i emailed comcast_ john  i was told my problem was sent to region support  no luck no email back no phone call

and still no email service

New problem solver

• 

30 Messages

9 years ago

I have had situations that are very frustrating, but there wil be a solution.

What happens if you send an email to the "missing" mailbox? If it doesn't bounce, then it seems like it's getting delivered somewhere.

The Level II and Level III support are off during the weekend, which will add to your frustration.

I can't really help, other than to recommend that you stay on with Comcast_John in Private Messages, and keep the pressure up.

rickvv

New Contributor

• 

6 Messages

9 years ago

we can send email to sales@aaffordablefencetn.com and it dont bouse back  problem where does it go and how can i get it back??? no one at comcast will step up and find a solution    i did not cause this i shouldnt have to find a solution   everyone at comcast says not theyre department or not comcast problem     thats b/s    im a small business so no one gives a crap 

New problem solver

• 

30 Messages

9 years ago

My guess is that you do have a Comcast account, and those messages are being delivered ito that mailbox, and will be there when things get straightened out.

I ran a check on DNSstuff.com and it looks like your DNS (MAX and Mail server)records are pointing at Comcast.

The snapshot I see looks like this link

It seems like you are going to keep trying to get this escalated. But I am just another customer, not a support guy for comcast.

Hope you get things cleared up.

soon.