Skip to content
dalefence4u's profile

New Contributor

• 

6 Messages

Monday, February 23rd, 2015 5:00 PM

receiving microsoft 2000 or 2003 error when trying to access buisness acct emails.

Since 2.19.15 when trying to access email on outlook web access I am receiving the following error" could not find a mailbox for HMC1\sales_aaffordablefen. if the problem continues, contact technical support for your orginization and tell them the following:  The mailbox may be stored on a Microsoft Exchange 2000 or Microsoft Exchange 2003 server, or the active directory user account was created recently and has not yet replicated to the Active Directory site where this client access server is hosted" 

this account has been active and in use since 3.2009.  My company has not changed anything and I have been on the phone for several hours over the past 5 days trying to rectify this.  I have been sent to Microsoft and the Domain people numerous times all of which have advised this is a Comcast issue.  I have also had a IT professional review this and was advised this appears that Comcast may have made an update but somehow my account was either missed or deleted.

I need to have this rectified quickly.

I had to create a new account under my comcast account today,  sales@chattanoogafence.net.

Advocate

• 

1.4K Messages

9 years ago

Welcome dalefence4u and welcome,

Well, first all if your     domain name under Comcast then you have some primary zone file issues as follows:

A216.40.47.17

MX10 mailstore1.secureserver.net.  These MX records are not Comcast and your email will not work. Log into your Comcast Business Class (CBC) Admin email account, goto Manage Services.Email, then click on the View DNS Settings link and here is what you Domain records and Outlook email addresses should be.
0 smtp.secureserver.net.

CNAMENo CNAME record found.

NSns2.mdnsservice.com.These NS records are not Comcast and your email will not work. Log into your Comcast Business Class Admin email account, goto Manage Services.Email, then click on the View DNS Settings link and here is what you Domain records and Outlook email addresses should be.
ns3.mdnsservice.com.
ns1.mdnsservice.com.

PTRNo PTR record found.

SOAns1.mdnsservice.com. hostmaster.mdnsservice.com
1419482550 10001 7200 2419200 86400

So, the bottom line to your issues are within the View DNS Settings area of your CBC portal.

Hope this helps you out.

New Contributor

• 

6 Messages

9 years ago

thanks for your help  im being told i have never had a comcast business class account  i signed up thru comcast in chattanooga tn by account executive Brian Gray all my business services thru comast phone,tv,internet  i have had service for over 6 years with very minor problems  nothing has changed on my end until i came to work thursday 2-19-15 logged in to email no problem went out to do business came back in couple hours later logged on or tried to log on to email same as i had for 6 years with same email address and same password i got this message COULD NOT FIND MAILBOX contact technical support the mailbox may be stored on microsoft 2000 or microsoft 2003 server  why should this be my problem with no help from comcast???? i had spent well over 12 hours on phone with comcast support either to be hung up on or to be told not comcast problem been sent to microsoft who tells me not theyre problem sent to domain people which say not my problem why should i as a paying customer  have to track down comcast problem ??? i pay my bill ever month to comcast who ever they farm out to is not my problem i PAY comcast  here is how i have logged on to my business for 6 years webmail.hmc1.comcast.net   comcast business class  why cant you get my email back to me??? ive PAYED my bill and have done nothing wrong or different please help me get my email back

New Contributor

• 

6 Messages

9 years ago

thats funny i guess no one has a answer  comcast dont even recognize my business name or account under sales@aaffordablefencetn.com  or password so how can i go to check anything??? had to set up a new account  my business account was established 2-20-09 now comcast has no record i have all paper work and signatures i need my emails can anyone get my emails back???

Advocate

• 

1.9K Messages

9 years ago

Hi dalefence4u.  Please send me a private message with the account number along with the domain name and I will engage the Regional Support Center to assist with resolution.

Thank you