Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (459)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
Domain Proof Of Purchase

Hello!  We are in the process of getting an app published and it incoorporates our website. Google is requiering "proof of purchase" for our domain to make sure it's not infringing on anything but I can't find any kind of receipt for the free domain since it's free and all lol. Is there any way to g

Question

Legitimate Server Update Request?

Outlook has been requesting us (nagging us) to update our server settings via a comcastbiz website. The settings are tied to our accounts email address. The request is identified as an Outlook window. Are these requests legitmitate?

Question

Accepted Solution

E-mails sent to hotmail.com, mail.com and gmail.com domains are sometimes being blocked.

Hotmail.com:Reporting-MTA: dns; comomta-ch2-03v.sys.comcast.net [69.252.207.29] Received-From-MTA: dns; [xxx] [xxx] Arrival-Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2017 03:23:03 +0000 Final-recipient: rfc822; abc@hotmail.com Action: failed Status: 5.1.1 Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 OU-001 (SNT004-MC4F29) Unfortunately, me

Question

Outoging email to vind.edu blocked by mailspike.org

We are having a problem with emails being bounced when sending to vind.edu. v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}Reporting-MTA: dns; comomta-ch2-02v.sys.comcast.net [69.252.207.30]Received-From-MT

Question

Accepted Solution

Manage Services - Websites

Isn't there supposed to be a Websites link here that I can use to start building a website?   Thanks.

Question

Setting up business website

I recently got a business site through Comcast and started building it on a program I have. When I went to upload it it shows it uploaded fine but when I go to the site I get this error "Not Found. The requested URL / was not found on this server. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered

Question

How can I tell for sure if my email was accessed without my permission?

Just logged into my account today to find that several of my emails I had recieved in the last couple days were already marked as "read" when I haven't read any of them. I'm the only one with the password to this account, and the only one who uses it. I never give my passwords to anyone, and I run f

Question

Sending email to avid-l@avid.com denied

I am trying to send a message to avid-l@avid.com. I receive the following: Reporting-MTA: dns; comomta-po-03v.sys.comcast.net [96.114.154.159]Received-From-MTA: dns; zm9kkzp2j2 [96.91.187.61]Arrival-Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2017 18:41:38 +0000Final-recipient: rfc822; avid-l@avid.comAction: failedStatus: 5.

Question

Would like to share my calendar to the web as an iCal link?

I've looked all over for this ability. At first I thought that it might be doable in the outlook client, but that's not possible it looks like.  My next thought was that it might be if I get close to the Exchange server, and for us that is the hosted version on Comcast. I haven't found a way to view

Question

Would like to share my calendar to the web as an iCal link?

I've looked all over for this ability. At first I thought that it might be doable in the outlook client, but that's not possible it looks like.  My next thought was that it might be if I get close to the Exchange server, and for us that is the hosted version on Comcast. I haven't found a way to view

Question

The mail channel security certificate has expired once again. Causing issues with outlook.

w14d.comcast.net security certificate has expired - this seems to happen every year or so.  Come on someone please put a reminder on your calander so this doesn't happen.

Question

Name Change

My company has Comcast Office 365 Business Premium.  I'm trying to change my display name but I can't find where to do that.  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks!

Question

Questions about Comcast Business ending hosted Exchange and Sharepoint

I had gathered this was coming some time ago, and finally received a letter in the mail about it.  Just to be clear, the letter says I will have to contract separately with Microsoft or some other provider for my mail or Exchange and Sharepoint services going forward. So that I am perfectly clear, t

Question

Are @*.comcastbiz.net email addresses going away with the Office 365 migration?

Do any Comcast reps monitoring this forum know if @*.comcastbiz.net email addresses are going away eventually with the Office 365 migration or are those separate and being left alone?  Our scanner uses an @comcastbiz.net email address for scan-to-email so I would like to know if I need to make alter

Question

Accepted Solution

Can't add attachment in webmail

I've tried this on several computers over 2 differnt version of Winwows in both Edge and Chrome and I get the same result. Whenever I click on the little paperclip to add an attachment, there's this weird overlay effect and you can't click the button to add the attachment. Needless to say, this driv

Question

Office 365 migration

Out of the blue Clifton emails my organization and says we have to upgrade to O365 or lose our email service. He seems anxious to do this quickly and his grammar/punctuation isn’t what I would expect. Is this legitimate?

Question

Poor image quality when publishing or saving

I'm trying to upload a new banner image on one of our website pages. The image looks great until I click save or publish and then it goes super blurry. I've tried jpeg and png and resized it to match the other banner photos and nothing is working. This question has been asked twice before with no re

Question

New email account says pending

I am unable to create new email accounts. The account says pending and I am unable to log into the account. This is causing a lot of lost productivity for my business. Please help!

Question

Outlook Unable to connect to W14CLBWC.W14C.comcast.net

One of are email addresses cannot connect is there a problem with this server? never mind  we finally got this working again

Question

Creating users and editing users

Having a problem creating user, have not been able to create a new user for two years without a problem, do not have time to spend waiting for support to call back, this has been a problem for ever.Created a new user this morning and it is pending, I also have a user that was created a while back an

Question