Skip to content
cback's profile

• 

4 Messages

Tuesday, March 7th, 2017 7:00 PM

The mail channel security certificate has expired once again. Causing issues with outlook.

w14d.comcast.net security certificate has expired - this seems to happen every year or so.  Come on someone please put a reminder on your calander so this doesn't happen.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

We have same problem. Comcast idoiots sent me to Microsoft saying it is Outlook problem. Microsoft told me I was nuts. Then Comcast said it was Network Solutions problem with domain forward. Network is sending me back to Comcast again. Does anyone know who is supposed to take care of Certificates?

Gold Problem solver

• 

575 Messages

7 years ago

Hello and welcome to forums,

I apologize for taking so long to address this post.

In regards to the expired security certificate, it is typical of a domain host to require updated information in regards to domain ownership information. I understand how frustrating this process can be but it is required by all domain providers. If you are hosting your domain through Comcast Business you can send me a private message with your domain information and I can begin the process to have your certificate updated. If you are with a different provider you will be required to update with them. Would you please message me with your domain information so I can investigate this for you?

Thank You