Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (459)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
Unable to resolve Exchange server DNS record today

Hello,Our users suddenly were not able to connect to Exchange server CH4MBX01.ch4.comcast.net.  We tried nslookup on that on Comcast DNS 75.75.75.75 and it can't find our server.  As a temp workaround , I am using Google's DNS as forwarders, but I am sure if DNS propagates to other servers caches, w

Question

Hotmail blocked by Comcast

Received this bounce today  [Return Code 550] sid: sGAB1o00E4AGKzm01 :: SC-001 (COL004-MC6F24) Unfortunately, messages from 173.201.192.108 weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list. You can also refer your provider to http://mail.li

Question

Second Email

I want to delete the second email for Service Technician and change it to a different email but this website won't allow me. Help!

Question

Accepted Solution

Can't access Comcast Business web mail

For the last 4 years my travelling employees have been accessing their email while on the road via https://webmail.hmc1.comcast.net/ As of today, none of their accounts work, nor does mine.  This is the error message we get  "The mailbox may be stored on a Microsoft Exchange 2000 or Microsoft Exchan

Question

outlook client 2010

Warning - their outlook client from:  http://download.businessclass.comcast.net.edgesuite.net/Outlook2010/Outlook2010.exe is full of spyware bs.  Dont believe me, download and install.  Edgesuite may be the one that got hacked, but cause me a ton of greif trying to install outlook!  Beware

Question

Accepted Solution

Exchange account display names reversed or incorrect

Hello,I just moved my client/your client to your Exchange services, which mostly works great. However, several of the user account names are displaying either completely wrong or with their first and last names reversed with a comma. For example:  Jennifer Smith's user account, shows up in her custo

Question

POP email not working

I have never been able to log in and retrieve mail with outlook 2010 via pop.w14a.comcast.net which is the pop server listed in my account. I've used port 995 with SSL box checked and unchecked, used port 110, used pop.username.comcastbiz.net, used mail.w14a.comcast.net, used other pop names, tried

Question

Is it possible to share calendars with hosted exchange?

Hello Everyone, I was wondering if it is possible to share calendars throught he Comcast Business Class Hosted Exchange?  My company has been wanted to setup shared calendars to make scheduling meetings, etc much easier.  I am not seeing how to share a calendar as you would on a normal Exchange serv

Question

Accepted Solution

Printing emails (and only the email) in Outlook

When I access my email through the web I have not been able to print only the email.  Ctrl P prints the entire web page.How do I do it?

Question

Email resolution issue

Salutations, I'm encountering an issue that occurs after print an E-mail.When I return to my inbox after printing, my resolution has drastically changed (everything is very small).It's unusable at this juncture, and i'm forced to close my internet and reopen a new tab and repeat the login process.Us

Question

cannot create second email

was having problems with an email address not ketting me edit it.omeone in a support deleted it.it sill says 0/2 remaning.it has been dayswhen can I create the second email?

Question

Re: SPAM Filter again not working

I've had a similar issue with a huge flood of e-mail starting a couple of months ago.  I use the Comcast supplied version of Office 2007 Outlook and it does a pretty good job of moving the spam to the junkmail folder.  I've managed to block a lot of it and even shut a couple spammers down by reporti

Question

Re: Global Address Book (GAL) displaying wrong name/alias for email address

I have the same problem.  I have kicked it to Tier 2 support 4 times and still have not recieved a resolution.  I cannot get my desktop version of outlook to properly synch the global address list on the microsoft exchange so our global address book is incorrect.  There does not seem to be an easy f

Question

Outlook Web Access has blocked access to attachments. Blocked attachments: MSG28453.WAV.

Hi. I can not open a .wav from OWA. I access OWA from the businessclass.comcast.net site. I am using IE 11. Is there a fix for this? Thanks for any help.

Question

Emails sent to comcast.net subscribers are bounced, delayed or NDR'ed

I work for a utility company that sends bills and payment notifications to people with comcast.net email addresses.  I am seeing all of my emails queue up to comcast.net.  I see the emails delay for several hours to several days and have received 2 NDR emails.  This problem is recent as we have not

Question

Accepted Solution

cannnot edit email

I tried to create a second email address before all the dns settings where changed.It never let me get past the last screen, would say email account already exists.but now there is a second email account that I cannot edit or delete

Question

Accepted Solution

SPAM Filter again not working

I've noticed over the last week or two that the amount of SPAM that makes it through the Comcast spam filter has once again increased dramatically.  I am receiving at least 20-30 SPAM emails and phishing attempts every 24 hours.  I've double-checked my SPAM filter settings in the Comcast email contr

Question

removed

Question

Accepted Solution

SMTP service issue: connection refused and 421 service unavailable

I've been using SMTP to send e-mail from systems outside of the Comcast network through Comcast's hosted Exchange for almost 3 years now without any issues. Until recently, I'd just aim the external system at the SMTP server address listed on the DNS page in my account (smtp.po1.comcast.net) on port

Question

Comast Bug? Outlook Global List

I have found no way to create an external user in the GAL. We have a user that would like to have all his mail deleivered to an external email account i.e gmail but still need to have a company email address. The problem is I have created a forward for this user but as apposed to his name showing up

Question