Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (459)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
certain emails bouncing back

Hello, We are having some emails sent to certain customers bounce back with "undeliverable " message.  We have not had that problem in the past with the previous provided. Peter

Question

Accepted Solution

Attachments not working today in OWA

The Attach tool (paper clip) does nothing in OWA, public or private site, Chrome or IE, Win7. The Light OWA works fine. Worked fine last week - and I've taken NO updates in Windows or Chrome. Anyone else with this today?

Question

Sharepoint Setup Woes

I've claimed my included domain name. Got both email addresses working. Have tried to set up Sharepoint. Every time I try to click on 'Manage m Sharepoint' I get nothing, jut bounced back to the main page! Any help gratefully appreciated!

Question

Outlook anywhere not working for server w14clbch2.w14a.comcast.net

For the past 7 days we have not been able to reliably use outlook anywhere. We have deleted profiles, removed and reinstalled office and every time the profile either cant be setup, just hangs or if it does setup and laucnhes, it quickly flips to trying to connet to server.  IMAP, POP Activesync and

Question

Accepted Solution

Comcast IP blacklisted by BACKSCATTERER and LASHBACK

We posted this before but somehow the thread is marked as resolve. We have more bounces from customers, and a quick check at mxtoolbox shows Comcast IP is currently blacklisted:http://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=blacklist%3a76.96.107.73&run=toolpage Apparently, these two servers are fairly p

Question

Accepted Solution

Unable to access email via outlook or webmail

It would appears servers changed withot notification to w14d.comcast.net. Trying to reconfigure outlook mac and ms clients. but autodiscover still going to hmc1.comcast.net. Even doing manual overrides ro point to server is not always working. We can access OWA vis new URL I can see the changes in o

Question

Malware or Virus Removal Policy

Good day Comcast_*.* responders. I am curious as to why, when people post here for malware or virus removal questions, you do not refer them to either the Norton forums or to one of the many other forums where they can request free assistance for their problems? I ask because Norton directs people a

Question

Cannot connect to the configuration database.

I am suddenly unable to log in to our SP site.  I get the message "Cannot connect to the configuration database."  Please help. Thanks,

Question

Missing my SharePoint Online link!

I too created my account with an e-mail address I already had and was having the same issue with the create sharepoint link not appearing as it should.  I fixed it by going to the e-mail tab and clicking on "assign" next to the e-mail that I used to create the account.  I then created an e-mail with

Question

Accepted Solution

Comcast IP blacklisted by 1and1.com

We use smtp.w14c.comcast.net as the SMTP server for our email app (Thunderbird).  Since yesterday (it was OK befor that) our emails to a few customers have been reject by their email server.  Below is the content of the bounced message: Final-recipient: rfc822; ***@exotech-info.frAction: failedStatu

Question

Accepted Solution

Sharepoint Access Denied for Admin

I tried to use ours for the first time.    Just says "Access Denied" for everyone.    Comcast phone support was useless as usual.    Has anyone come up with a solution other than "E-mailing Jon"? (Which Ill do if dont mind lol)

Question

able to send email not able to recieve email

Here is the back story, When we signed up for comcast business we set up 2 emails both were xxxxxxx@discfabricsusa.com with one being used for a Amazon store account to keep that separate from our main email accounts for the store/website. The one used for the amazon account recieved emails from ama

Question

Can't Access Sharepoint - Access Denied

I updated my primary user and now neither of my users can access Sharepoint, we get access denied.

Question

Does the "Business" web hosting package include a number of email boxes?

We are considering transfering all of our hosting to Comcast, but it appears that Comcast generally charges $6.99 for each additional email address over two, per month. If we purchase the $19.95/mo Business web hosting package, does this include additional email address utilizing our domain, or woul

Question

Cannot add account to outlook nor do I see sharepoint or outlook web access as options

We have had users and account for a few years now. Finally we are considering using the exchange emails. However, despite recent emails about the exchange account migration, I cannot see the options to bring up our sharepoint nor do I see the option to go to outlook web access. Also unable to add th

Question

Unable to add user in Sharepoint

I have a user that exists in my GAL but their email address fails verification when trying to add them to sharepoint.  I cannot find them using the "Add User" function in Sharepoint.  What am I missing?

Question

Cannot get to my SharePoint Site

Getting an IIS error when trying to bring up my SharePoint site

Question

Forwards will not delete

I am having problems with the email forwards, cannot delete one, cannot add some others, this has been going on for weeks with at least 4 calls to comcast tech support, I can add and delete sometimes but never the thing I need, Comcast tech support seems incapable of deleting the single entry I need

Question

Unable to connect to exchange server

Yes, I have the same problem.

Question

Able to send, but not receive email (mostly)

Using my business email service, I have set up my email to utilize my domain name (Socorro@hilltopcounseling.org). I found I can send email, without any difficulty. I was also able to send to my alias Socorro@HTCounseling.comcastbiz.net without any issue! I have been reciveing the following error me

Question