Skip to content
Socorro's profile

• 

2 Messages

Monday, November 24th, 2014 5:00 AM

Able to send, but not receive email (mostly)

Using my business email service, I have set up my email to utilize my domain name (Socorro@hilltopcounseling.org). I found I can send email, without any difficulty. I was also able to send to my alias Socorro@HTCounseling.comcastbiz.net without any issue!

I have been reciveing the following error message in return:

Last login: Sat Nov 22 17:43:15 on console

socorros-air:~ sqrlma$ /Users/sqrlma/Downloads/Delivery\ Status\ Notification\ \(Delay\)/ATT00001 ; exit;

/Users/sqrlma/Downloads/Delivery Status Notification (Delay)/ATT00001: line 1: Reporting-MTA:: command not found

/Users/sqrlma/Downloads/Delivery Status Notification (Delay)/ATT00001: line 1: B: command not foundil.com

/Users/sqrlma/Downloads/Delivery Status Notification (Delay)/ATT00001: line 2: Received-From-MTA:: command not found

/Users/sqrlma/Downloads/Delivery Status Notification (Delay)/ATT00001: line 2: B: command not found

/Users/sqrlma/Downloads/Delivery Status Notification (Delay)/ATT00001: line 3: Arrival-Date:: command not found

: command not foundoads/Delivery Status Notification (Delay)/ATT00001: line 4: 

/Users/sqrlma/Downloads/Delivery Status Notification (Delay)/ATT00001: line 5: Final-Recipient:: command not found

/Users/sqrlma/Downloads/Delivery Status Notification (Delay)/ATT00001: line 5: s: command not foundeling.org

/Users/sqrlma/Downloads/Delivery Status Notification (Delay)/ATT00001: line 6: Action:: command not found

/Users/sqrlma/Downloads/Delivery Status Notification (Delay)/ATT00001: line 7: Status:: command not found

/Users/sqrlma/Downloads/Delivery Status Notification (Delay)/ATT00001: line 8: Will-Retry-Until:: command not found

logout

[Process completed]

Advocate

• 

1.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello Socorro and welcome,

You need to log into your administrator email account on the Business Class Portal and use Manage Services.Email to view your DNS address Info. Then it is necessary for you to have your domain host administrator update your NS records below for you to receive email.  Also, you mentioned the domain you added to Comcast is "hilltopcounseling.org" and the below DNS records are not using any of your required hilltopcounseling.org records.  Please log into your administrator email account and under Manage Services.Email click View DNS Info to obtain access to ALL of your domains email addresses that need to be contained within your zone file.

A198.185.159.144

MX0 htcounseling.comcastbiz.net.
0 hilltopcounseling.comcastbiz.net.

CNAMENo CNAME record found.

NSns3.systemdns.com.
ns1.systemdns.com.
ns2.systemdns.com.

PTRNo PTR record found.

SOAns1.systemdns.com. hostmaster.systemdns.com
8675327 10800 3600 1209600 3600

Hope this helps you out.

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

So now it's letting me recieve messages, but I cannot send anything.