Skip to content
kensden's profile

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, December 18th, 2014 9:00 AM

Sharepoint Setup Woes

I've claimed my included domain name. Got both email addresses working. Have tried to set up Sharepoint. Every time I try to click on 'Manage m Sharepoint' I get nothing, jut bounced back to the main page! Any help gratefully appreciated!

Advocate

• 

1.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello kensden and welcome,

You are only able to generate/build your 3 page free website and have generate/build a sharepoint site if you have registered your Business Class Portal site with and NEW comcast email account that would have Name@BUSINESS-NAME.comcastbiz.net email address.  If you used an existing email address then you will not be able to generate/build free website or sharepoint site. If you do have the correct new comcast email address then please contact 8003913000 and use technical option and inform the technical agent of the issues you are having and this will be rectified.

Hope this helps you out.

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

Thanks.

Next time I logged in it worked, go figure!

Advocate

• 

1.4K Messages

10 years ago

Glad to hear you are a new business class email user. So, as long as you log in as the administrator or with Service Management permissions,you will have full privlidges to perform any free website or sharepoint development.