Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (459)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
Store and Forward or just full email redirect not working

When we setup Comcast we created 3 email accounts with our company name. Now years later our company has changed names and we want to have the 3 Comcast emails forward to the new company email domains. I've tried to do this by creating forwards and then setting a rule in Outlook to redirect or forwa

Question

Webmail Lost All Contact Info - Keeps listing in house emails as Junk

Ok, so I figured out that comcast changed their webmail page and got everyone set up on that, only to find that the boss has lost all his contacts. Did none of this stuff transfer with the new domains etc? 34 Views and not one answer. is anyone else having this issue??

Question

Sharepoint is wiped out after move to new Exchange Server

We were moved from hmc1 to w14d. Now, our sharepoint site was not moved - it still resides on hmc1. To click on the link to "Manage Sharepoint" from within Comcast's portal, it links to w14d. The server is live, but here's what is delivered:HTTP/1.1 200 OK Server: Microsoft-IIS/7.5 Date: Tue, 17 Feb

Question

Valid mailbox bounces

We have one email box which is bouncing ('address not found') when a message is sent to it.Address is: hia@hatzunginsurance.comAnd it does show up in the address list in the account portal.(bounces when sent from external address, as well as another address in the same domain/account) Can someone he

Question

Increase in SPAM

I have noticed an increase in SPAM for my email since about December 2014. I receive on average 8-10 SPAM messages a day. I am wondering if Tech support is aware of this issue.

Question

Exchange server no longer recognizes log ins

This weekend, all devices in our company lost connectivity to our Comcast exchange server. The devices include windows phones, droids, and PC's running Outlook. We can get our emails by logging onto the server through business class portal. Comcast keeps telling me to auto discover settings, but non

Question

Removal of domain

I removed one of my free domains compskillz.com and i waited made new domain, but old domain info still showing, when i created my free sharepoint its registering to my old domain that i removed, i would like all traces of this old domain compskillz.com removed from my account please.

Question

all email services down

All email services for our domain www.adherent-tech.com are down, no access to comcast servers, and when logging into the web interface there are no new emails for the last 24 h. Test messages give no bounce warnings, everything seemed to go into a black hole.

Question

Unable to edit website

Mostly because I havent gotten any help on this, I'm going to post again. I have 1 Registered Domain, and when i click manage websites, on the next page there is no edit website link, just edit/manage Domain. I've never been able to access Website Builder. Never even had the option. Had the service

Question

Unable to edit website

Post moved to relevant category.

Question

Unable to edit website

Mostly because I havent gotten any help on this, I'm going to post again. I have 1 Registered Domain, and when i click manage websites, on the next page there is no edit website link, just edit/manage Domain. I've never been able to access Website Builder. Never even had the option. Had the service

Question

Scan to Email Set-Up

Have not had much success finding an answer to my problem. My Ricoh printer has a scan to email function. It asks for "server name", "authentication," "port," "encryption," etc. I have tried various combinations of my dns name (smtp.khf.comcastbiz.net) and server (smtp.w14b.comcast.net), but so far

Question

Can't connect emails to my Nexus 6

i am having problems connecting my email account to my nexus 6. i type my email and password client certificatenone mobile device idandroid2118 serverhas my company name port443 security typessl/tls when i hit next it says can't connect to server. i called the 1-800 number but they were no help. any

Question

Web hosting for more than one websites

Hello, I was wondering if I can host in my Comcast Business account more than one website, is that possible?, If anyone knows anything about this please let me know were I can find information to do that...Jflor.

Question

Unable to modify or add users to distribution groups using Outlook 2010/2013

I'm unable to add or remove users from a distrubtion group in our GAL anymore since the Exchange server migration. Also all emails to prevous groups fail and bounce back. I tried deleting them and recreate them in the Bussiness Portal but I'm unable to add any users to any group now.  "Outlook is tr

Question

Cannot edit global address book DL's

On Satruday 1-31-15 our hosted exchange domain was transitioned to exchange 2010, with no notification BTW. After this users were unable to send or receive email from mobile devices and desktops until the new certificate was accepted. We did this and everything seemed fine until last Friday 2-6-15 w

Question

smtp server issues - HELP

I have been tring to get my outgoing settings to work for a few days now. I kept getting emails saying: This is an automatically generated Delivery Status NotificationTHIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.Delivery to the following recipient has been delayed:Message wi

Question

Exchange "Address Book" from account aliases

The hosted exchange server appears to supply an address list that contains all user emails and forwards for the Comcast account and associates them with the primary account holder.  At least that's what I think is happening in this screenshot (taken from the address book window of the webm

Question

Website Builder Not Loading

I try to access my website throug website builder, but when I select edit I get the following message: This page can't be displayed.Make sure the web address http://cm4alogin.... is correct.Look for the page with your search engine.Refresh the page in a few minutes.I have had this problem since yest

Question

PHP files not recognized with Business hosting

I have business-level hosting but .php files are still not recognized:File Not FoundThe requested URL was not found on this server. Please tell me how I can get php files working on this server. Brian

Question