Skip to content
Fimbel's profile

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, February 17th, 2015 1:00 PM

Sharepoint is wiped out after move to new Exchange Server

We were moved from hmc1 to w14d. Now, our sharepoint site was not moved - it still resides on hmc1. To click on the link to "Manage Sharepoint" from within Comcast's portal, it links to w14d. The server is live, but here's what is delivered:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Server: Microsoft-IIS/7.5
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 21:23:09 GMT
Connection: close

We would like our sharepoint site to not only be moved to w14d, but also upgraded to at least 2010. We are on 3.0 still - I have no idea why.

There is no email address or phone number to use to get "Business Class" support from Comcast - only useless knowledge base articles for people trying to hook up their iPhone. Terribly frustrating.

Someone from Comcast please respond?

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

Judging from the number of angry posts here, and Comcast reps' silence, I just don't know what to say. Must be nice to be the only game in town.

We, too, were not told of their decision to reconfigure servers this past weekend. Where is the accountability? These are business accounts - people's livelihoods, not their facebook posts.

Anybody care to address this problem?

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

So, we're on day three of being ignored, with no improvements.

This also marks the 3rd day I've tried to complete the simple task of creating a distribution list. It fails miserably.

Again, no phone number or email address to reach business class support. My choices are a useless "knowledge base" that teaches you how to hook your iPhone up, or Teir 1 phone support, which is an absolute joke, if you manage to get a warm body at the end of the receiver after wait of a minimum 15 minutes. I have spent the better part of an hour at times on hold, only to be dropped.

Comcast's business class website is a convoluted maze designed specifically to deter the customer from actually getting to someone who will take ownership of the problem and fix it. This is business, not residential "service". We are losing money (time, sales opportunities, our customers' confidence), and I've spent far too long on this trivial problem, caused by no fault of ours.

Does anyone @ Comcast care to address these issues?