Skip to content
MarkPI's profile

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, February 17th, 2015 4:00 AM

Exchange server no longer recognizes log ins

This weekend, all devices in our company lost connectivity to our Comcast exchange server. The devices include windows phones, droids, and PC's running Outlook. We can get our emails by logging onto the server through business class portal. Comcast keeps telling me to auto discover settings, but none of our devices can connect to auto discover. We have made no changes to the account or settings. Comcast has been no help, telling me that it is an Outlook problem and because we can log in through the portal, there is nothing wrong on their end. I can't get them to understand that because all devices lost the ability to log on at the same time, it has to be Comcast.

Advocate

• 

1.4K Messages

9 years ago

Hello MarkPI and welcome,

Please log into your Business Class Portal administrator email account, then go to Manage Services,Email, then click on View DNS Settings.  It is required that all of your external MicroSoft email user accounts have all these View DNS Settings email addresses.

Hope this helps you out.

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Thanks, but that still doesn't work. None of our log ins are being accepted by the exchange server except through the comcast portal where all log ins work. Therefore can't auto discover settings on any device or log in from any device. Comcast has been no help.