Skip to content
rwhardin's profile

Contributor

• 

15 Messages

Sunday, February 15th, 2015 8:00 AM

Unable to edit website

Mostly because I havent gotten any help on this, I'm going to post again.

I have 1 Registered Domain, and when i click manage websites, on the next page there is no edit website link, just edit/manage Domain. I've never been able to access Website Builder. Never even had the option. Had the service for over a year.

Advocate

• 

1.4K Messages

9 years ago

When you click on Manage Websites you should get the following:

Control Panel.....

Then when you click on Websites you should get the following:

Website Builder....

If you are not getting this then provide us your domain name.

Contributor

• 

15 Messages

9 years ago

definitely not getting that. 

seevehome.net

Advocate

• 

1.4K Messages

9 years ago

Based on your seevehome.net domain name records which look fine with the only exception is CNAME record not there:

A66.113.136.229

MX10 mx02.biz.comcast.net.
10 mx01.biz.comcast.net.
50 mx03.biz.comcast.net.

CNAMENo CNAME record found.

NSadns.cs.siteprotect.com.
bdns.cs.siteprotect.com.

PTRNo PTR record found.

SOAadns.cs.siteprotect.com. hostmaster.siteprotect.com
2014010721 28800 7200 604800 300

I recommend that you contact 800-391-3000, go to technical , High Speed Internet, then speed, entyer your account number, get to a technical agent and have them put in a Tier 2 ticket to find out is your Portal is provisioned correctly, etc.

Hope this helps you out.

Contributor

• 

15 Messages

9 years ago

That post was in response to an issue that mirrors my own. In fact, I copied the original post from firedawg50 for my post.

Contributor

• 

15 Messages

9 years ago

So this has nothing to do with it? 

Community Manager
Comcast_John

Re: No edit Website option
Options

‎01-09-2015 01:25 PM

Hi firedawg50.  the user credentials for this account have been updated.  Please sign into your account and verify access to the control panel.

Thank You

Advocate

• 

1.9K Messages

9 years ago

HI rwhardin. The user name associated your domain has been activated by the Server Admin  and the credentials were updated to allow full account access. Please let us know if additional assistance is required to resolve this issue.

Thank You

New problem solver

• 

9 Messages

9 years ago

Other than the fact that I now can't log in with my user or edit that user in the account settings.....

I'm now getting the following error message when trying to log into the businessclass login site:

We're sorry, but the username and password you entered are not valid on this website. Please login with a Comcast Business online account username and password, or activate your Comcast Business online account.

New problem solver

• 

9 Messages

9 years ago

Also, I can't access my email now. Either my password has been changed, or my account is locked. 

Contributor

• 

15 Messages

9 years ago

So, cool thing is that I'm back to where I started. I can access my account and email information again, but I still do not have an option for sitebuilder. Fun times. 

New problem solver

• 

9 Messages

9 years ago

Awesome. Can't use my account again.

New problem solver

• 

9 Messages

9 years ago

So now that my issue has become part of another (widespread) issue, my original post has been moved? 

This is ridiculous. All I want is access to my email, as well as the ability to make the website I that was included with my package. I am not pleased with Comcast Business at the moment. 

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Well I am having the same problem.  Right now when I go to 'Manage Web Site" I get "Redirecting--Please Wait" then a problem loadoing the page.  What gives

Contributor

• 

15 Messages

9 years ago

Yea, I've never gotten a response to this. I've had Business Class for almost 2 years, and not once have I been able to edit my website. It is more of an annoyance than anything else, but considering it is is part of my contract and no one from Comcast has been able to fix it, I'm very disappointed.