Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (459)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
Rejected Outgoing Mail

This has started happening again with several outgoing email accounts. This is the bounce back message: Reporting-MTA: dns; comomta-ch2-02v.sys.comcast.net [69.252.207.30]Received-From-MTA: dns; W14HUB-PO-B4.w14b.comcast.net [10.22.79.22]Arrival-Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 17:02:47 +0000Final-recipient:

Question

Accepted Solution

Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 553

We started getting bouncebacks when emailing our IT person last week. He has spent hours on the phone trying to resolve this. The case got moved to Tier 2 but no one has called him back. Diagnostic-Code: smtp;  553 5.3.0 69.252.207.30 Your message was rejected for possible spam/virus content.Please

Question

Updating Display Name - Exchange ( Same as Poster below)

I am also needing to updated my display name for Exchange. It is already changed in the Comcast portal but needs to be changed in Exchange on Comcast side. Either that or let us have access to change it ( not sure why it is greyed out).

Question

STILL UNABLE TO ACCESS SHAREPOINT

Maybe if I make a new post every day, someone will notice and help restore sharepoint access...

Question

Updating Display Name - Exchange (GAL)

I have a client (the company owner) that want's her Display Name changed when she sends email (for legal reasons).The email address itself can remain unchanged. I updated her accounts Last Name to be correct in the account's settings/email setup, but it's still display's the incorrect (old) last nam

Question

Can't access upware (Apps Marketplace)

To whom it may concern:  I got the error screen to download Norton from Upware (Apps Marketplace). I used to download from this link before. Attached is the screenshots when I got the error.   Please let me know how to get to download it.   Regards, Ken  

Question

Activation Email

I keep getting the email asking me to activate the acct.  I already have done this.   Thanks

Question

Problems with WordPress

We just launched our site but now I can't log in to wordpress? Our site developer is able to, the only difference is they do not use Comcast? Any help will be appreciated!

Question

Deleted SharePoint Site

I accidently deleted the sharepoint site. I thought I was deleteing a list. Now I get:HTTP/1.1 200 OK Server: Microsoft-IIS/7.5 Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 19:26:33 GMT Connection: close  Anyway to restore it? Or Give us a blank one at the least.  Thanks, Donald

Question

The email address selected is already registered, please select another email address

I try to add new user name to my acc but it keep telling me that email address already registered. But I have check all my email account. No one have that name. What should I do. Thank you

Question

Commerce Web Hosting

I need help upgrading my hosting plan to match my bill.  I'm being charged for Commerce, but the management interface claims starter.  I need the commerce solution.

Question

Commerce Web Hosting

I need help upgrading my hosting plan to match my bill.  I'm being charged for Commerce, but the management interface claims starter.  I need the commerce solution.

Question

Why is sharepoint access so difficult to get or keep working

Still unable to access Sharepoint site.  How many other people are having the same issue?  Why is it so tough to reset access or delete the site and reset the startup/setup process?

Question

Exchange Name Issue

Hello all, I have tried to corrent an Exchange user name issue. It was displaying as first , last when I went into users and tried to fix it there, now it reads as last,first. Is there an easy way to fix this? I need the account to read: First Last Thank you.

Question

can only get to website by adding /index.html on the end of website name

Like the title says if I don't but the /index.html on the end of the website name i get a 404.  I'm not sure how to fix this and it looks like I don't have the ability to make and save an .htaccess file in my root folder.  I assume I don't have permission on the server side.  This directly applies t

Question

Publishing a website

I'm trying to update our company website (rnsystemsdesign.com) and the updated website will not publish.  The original site was made using Sitebuilder and we have Sitebuilder plus.  For the new (updated) website I used Website Builder.  The website I made in Website Builder is not publishing and vis

Question

Accepted Solution

display name change

trying to change display name on my business email acct

Question

Outllook 2010 Will Not Connect to Comcast Hosted Business Email when Running on Windows XP

Outllook 2010 Will Not Connect to Comcast Hosted Business Email when Running on Windows XPAs of Monday, 21 September we have two machines that are running Windows XP for backwards Program Compatibility and outlook 2010 will no longer connect to the Hosted Comcast Business Email (aka, Microsoft)  Has

Question

Email Display Name

Hello, We are having some issues with our email display names. We recently had our email accounts switched over to a new account due to some issues on Comcast's end, and since then everything was changed around. For example, my email address used to read First Name Last Name Now it reads:First Name,

Question

Manage email addresses not showing one email account

We are missing one email account.  Our email account manager shows 5/16 email accounts, but only 10 accounts show up in the manager.  One account was deleted several days ago by mistake, and we need to set the email account back up.

Question