Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (459)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
Outlook 2010 wont download from comcast

We had to reformat our server and went to download outlook 2010 from comastbiz website and it just pulls up an error page 500.  Is there another download link I can try or ftp site?  I online chatted and they directed my to upware support who doesnt return the voicemail and it doesnt allow to me wai

Question

Outlook 2010

We are a small office with Outlook 2010 installed on 6 computers.  However, we just purchased a new laptop on which I need to install Outlook 2010.  However, it appears that it is no longer available for download on the Comcast Business site. At some point a subscription to Outlook 365 would be desi

Question

Accepted Solution

Unable to add user acccount "there has been an issue with the information that you input"

I am attempting to add a new user to my Comcast business account, which is current and has mailboxes available (we are not over our email box limit).  I have attempted to add the user with his email address (no special characters; just his name), I have followed the password guidelines and received

Question

Sharepoint: no 'connect to outlook' button available, part deax!

After posting our solution to the above 'connect to Outlook' problem, I have since discovered yet more valuable information concerning this topic.  One of our Windows 10 workstations lost the ability to execute Internet Explorer.  After numerous tries to un/reinstall IE Explorer, it was determined t

Question

Requesting MySQL

Hello I have an hosting account with Comcast having Business Plan. I want to add MySQL Database for my site however not able to find how to add MySQL. As per I read over different articles in documentation it says I need to request for MySQL database. So How can I do so? I have called on different s

Question

Exchange - Delivery Aborted problem

In Exchange using all clients (web, pc outlook, etc. ) when I try to send emails *.com.pl or *.pl  I get: Delivery to the following recipients was aborted:  my edited recepient = (xxx@yyy.com.pl).   From: Mail Delivery System [mailto:mail-daemon@comcast.net]Sent: Friday, July 15, 2016 7:57 AMTo: Ste

Question

Delivery to the following recipients was aborted

Receive from Exchange after I send an email to edited recipeint:  (xxx@yyy.com.pl).   From: Mail Delivery System [mailto:mail-daemon@comcast.net]Sent: Friday, July 15, 2016 7:57 AMTo: Stephen, EngelSubject: Delivery status notification This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Question

Inbox filled with Spam

I just started and the email box that the person who had the position I have now is inidated with Spam. Out of the 2000 so emails that were unread about 85% of them were spam. I made sure the spam filter was on and it was. I cleared the inbox and over night got about 100 more emails, I marked them a

Question

Missing incoming email

If I send myself an email with my comcastbiz email address in the email body, the email is not delivered to my account.  The email doesn't bounce.  The email is not put in the junk folder.  The email simply disappears. Similarly, if other people send me an email that includes my comcastbiz email add

Question

Website won't work without www

www.s-d-g.net is working s-d-g.net doesn't work How can you make this work?

Question

Norton is acting up again (five years in a row). False positive error message?

For the fifth straight year (at least 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015)  some norton update (probably a sub-realease of version 22.7.) is causing the windows notification center to indicate that both Norton and Windows defender antivirus and firewall are turned off.  The status bar icon for Norton appears

Question

Report current inboxes storage and usage statistics

How can I get a report of the current storage and user statistics (number and size of messages in inbox, in junk folder, etc without signing in to each webmail individually?

Question

OWA name change

We had an employee leave and now need to change the display name (sent from) name on our email. We changed it in the settings but the old name still appears in OWA and Outlook. Please advise.

Question

Outlook 2010/2013 stuck, "UPDATING ADDRESS BOOKS"

We have several users that have Outlook 2010/2013 stuck running on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10.  We can not receive new emails and the status bar is always showing "UPDATING ADDRESS BOOKS".  This has been a problem for over a year.  I have gone through all the solutions on this site and nothing has worked

Question

Office365 Domain Verification

Hi, I am trying to verify domain ownership for Office365 and added the txt file as recommended to the DNS record. The domain is registered with godaddy but everything points to your services as it has been in use for sometime now with your email exchange, etc. How can i verify of the dns records hav

Question

Pinned

New Cloud Solution

The Cloud Solutions marketplace from Comcast Business is a suite of cloud-based business solutions that can be purchased a-la-carte, without the additional expense of owning local hardware. These business grade services have been handpicked because they meet security, redundancy and customer service

Question

OWA

I wasted 1hr talking to Businessclass Tier One support trying to get the Display Name changed for a mailbox that was taken over by a new user. Why does Comcast allow every setting except the Display Name to be changed and then not train their front line support team about OWA? Every Tier One Support

Question

How many licenses?

Comcast business internet just got installed.  Went to install Norton on the office computers (we have 5) and on the 4th, it said we have no more licenses.  I thought the business class account came with 5+ seats for Norton, is this not true?

Question

unable to send or receive email from Comcast email address

I recently signed up for Comcast and had to create a new email address using the free Comcast business portal. However I am unable to send emails, ie never delivered. also when someone tries to email me they get; Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups: service@garrettautomotive.biz A prob

Question

Feb 15 lost SharePoint

Monday morning, Feb. 15 about 10am CST, I was working in SharePoint but lost connectivety. When I try to log in, I get a message:HTTP/1.1 200 OK Server: Microsoft-IIS/7.5 Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 19:29:31 GMT Connection: closeThe date changes every day. I'm afraid the site was deleted and am hoping it

Question