Skip to content
ujimaadmin's profile

New problem solver

• 

11 Messages

Wednesday, July 27th, 2016 10:00 AM

Unable to add user acccount "there has been an issue with the information that you input"

I am attempting to add a new user to my Comcast business account, which is current and has mailboxes available (we are not over our email box limit).  I have attempted to add the user with his email address (no special characters; just his name), I have followed the password guidelines and received no errors but every time I click confirm I get the error message "there has been an issue with the information that you input. Please review and try again."  I have attempted to add this user from every browser possible, with different email address formats, different passwords that meet the guidelines but get that error message every single time.  Anyone run into this issue and have it resolved?

Accepted Solution

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

i'm having the same problem

Accepted Solution

New problem solver

• 

11 Messages

8 years ago

Good luck.  It took me about 3 weeks and endless calls (I literally lost count) to numerous support reps at Comcast before someone in engineering finally fixed something on the back-end to allow me to add a new email account.

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Same here, I was redirected to the "cloud services" support line where I was prompted to leave a message as they are only available from 9am-5pm. SERIOUSLY??? I believe something is wrong on the back-end with my account since I am able to add users but these users cannot activate nor log into their accounts.

New problem solver

• 

11 Messages

8 years ago

See this other thread I started.  I think the current problem I'm having is more similar to your issue.  I too have called the cloud support line, where I too was directed to leave a message and told someone would call me the following day.  I'm on day 2 with no phone call. Looks like we'll be migrating email services to Office 365.

http://forums.businesshelp.comcast.com/t5/Microsoft-Communication-Services/New-Email-Account-Can-t-Login-Says-Pending-Activation/td-p/30864