Skip to content
DrFresh's profile

New Contributor

• 

7 Messages

Monday, August 8th, 2016 6:00 PM

Outlook 2010 wont download from comcast

We had to reformat our server and went to download outlook 2010 from comastbiz website and it just pulls up an error page 500.  Is there another download link I can try or ftp site?  I online chatted and they directed my to upware support who doesnt return the voicemail and it doesnt allow to me wait one hold.  Please help admins? Regards, Dave

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Having same problem.

New Contributor

• 

7 Messages

8 years ago

Sigh, do the comcast employees not monitor this forum?  Obviously the file sits somewhere on their servers and a 1 minute email with a link would take care of this.   Not happy with the so called 'business class' service here.  My business would go uder with this kind of turn around time!

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

I just downloaded it today.  Under manage services click on e-mail un the left side of the screen  you should see a download outlook selection.  If you choose it from here it should download.  Unfortunately now I am getting an activation error since it didn't come with the activation key.  You may not have the same problem I did because I actually uninstalled it and reinstalled it trying to solve another outlook problem.  Good luck.