Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (459)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent

Accepted Solution

Outlook Unable to connect to w14CLBPO.W14e.comcast.net. Anyone else experiencing this?

Anyone else experiencing this?

Question

Unable to create new user

I created a new user but was unable to log into the account. I noticed the account had pending next to it so I deleted and tried to recreate it. Now it tells me "The email address selected is already registered, please select another email address". Any suggestions?

Question

Cannot Receive Legitimate Emails from Clients but can Receive Junk Mail

I have had Comcast Busines email for about 3 years now.  In the last three days I have noticed that I am not getting any legitmate emails from my contacts/clients, but I can send out emails.  The strange thing is that I can receive Junk emails (about 10-20 per day, typically 30 mins apart, all with

Question

How to make site mobile compatable???

When we try to get to our Comcast Business created website from a mobile device - we get an "under construction" message.  The redirect works fine when being accessed from a PC - we go right to our correct web page.  How can I fix this?

Question

Accepted Solution

One Year In & Comcast Still Has Not Transferred Residential Email to Business Account

I have called numerous times trying to get this process completed. I am always told that they will create a ticket so that a "tier 2" technician can make the switch. Either the ticket never makes it to this mysterious "tier 2" or they just seem to care to follow up. This is my final attempt to have

Question

Can't Access Websites Control Panel (Manage Services)

I can no longer access the Wesbites Control Panel when I log in. I submitted a CS ticket and they closed it and the issue still has not been resolved.

Question

Accepted Solution

Cannot access website management at all

Documentation indicates there should be a "button" marked "websites" under manage services. We are paying about $20/month for website hosting, but the button is not there. Is there a user setting that has to be corrected to make the button appear?Also attempted FTP connection to the temporary addres

Question

Accepted Solution

New Email Account Can't Login, Says Pending Activation

I just created a new email user like I've done dozens of times before.  I gave the new user his temporary password and when he tries to login he gets this error message... "We're Sorry... This Link Has Expired For security purposes, you must activate your account in order to sign in. For details on

Question

If I cancel my Website services with Comcast Can I transfer my domain?

Greetings- I have hired a company to handle all of our media including website development which includes hosting. They have built my site under a new domain however Id like to use the domain I have always used which I registered wih comcast when I began services. If I cancel Comcast website service

Question

Change Name that shows on Microsoft email

We have a general mailbox, it is currently showing the name of a past employee and we would like to change it to reflect a current employee.  I have changed it on the Comcast side, but it is not showing up under Microsoft Outlook.  Is there a way to fix this without having to delete the email from O

Question

Cannot login to Email account!!! (New Comcast business account)

I am completely stumped! I cannot login to my new Comcast email account no matter what. I created a username.mybusiness.comcastbiz.net email account successfully. But when I click on manage email to view my email account, I cannot get past the user id and password screen no matter whether I am using

Question

Can't edit email user

I added a new user to the domain, and I cannot log in as this user in OUTLOOK web access. Can also not set up Outlook 2010 at workstation. Password fails. I can get logged in at the businessclass.comcast.net, but cannot get to email. What should I do? http://screencast.com/t/ChJ3aonz4O Thanks for

Question

IP Blacklisted for SMTP and Office365

Hi, We ae setting up a helpdesk and are unable to connect to Office365 and their SMTP servers. The testconnectivity website by microsoft shows that our IP address if blacked listed by SpamHaus PBL and SORBS BL. How can one get around this or remove us from the block list? Thanks

Question

Outlook 2010 activation

My computer updated last night and now I cannot access my Outlook mail.  I kept getting the message that it could not open my mailbox.  I thought outlook may have been bad so I uninstalled it and downloaded it again from comcast and now I get a message that I need a activation key.  Any idea how we

Question

How to access MS Sharepoint to set up for first time

We recently migrated our email from GoDaddy to Comcast/Office365 premiere. I'm looking for instructions to set up Sharepoint in our account. I'm trying to follow the instructions here:http://businesshelp.comcast.com/help-and-support/internet/creating-managing-a-SharePoint-site/ We do not have an opt

Question

Comcast Blacklisted

Our emails are getting Permanent Errors because the comcast ip's are blacklisted. The following have blacklisted comcast emails.LASHBACKSORBS SPAMUCEPROTECT1UCEPROTECT2SPAMCANNIBAL What can I do to get Comcast to request delisting? We need to be able to communicate with businesses that block our ema

Question

Blacklisted Comcast IP's

Our emails are getting Permanent Errors because the comcast ip's are blacklisted. The following have blacklisted comcast emails.LASHBACKSORBS SPAMUCEPROTECT1UCEPROTECT2SPAMCANNIBAL What can I do to get Comcast to request delisting? We need to be able to communicate with businesses that block our ema

Question

Email sent to self takes 10mins to receive

If I use the Outlook web portal, I get a fairly instantaneous reply to email I send myself.  If, however, I use a Microsoft client like Outlook 2011 for Mac, sending the same email to self takes 10 minutes before it lands in the inbox. This despite constantly pressing "synchronize now" in the email

Question

Cannot modify php.ini settings

I have tried multiple times to increase the upload_max_filesize setting by uploading a php.ini file to my web root, but the server ignores my changes. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but I have tried to modify other settings also without success. I am on the comcast business web hosting.

Question

Unable to send or recieve emails

Hello, recently we cannot receive or send emails through Windows Outlook 2010. We also cannot send or receive emails on the comcast email account through comcast.net

Question