Skip to content
sgp219's profile

• 

3 Messages

Monday, October 24th, 2016 2:00 PM

Cannot login to Email account!!! (New Comcast business account)

I am completely stumped! I cannot login to my new Comcast email account no matter what.

I created a username.mybusiness.comcastbiz.net email account successfully. But when I click on manage email to view my email account, I cannot get past the user id and password screen no matter whether I am using my Comcast email address or my regular email address that I used to open the account with.

When I try to use the Comcast business app to login on my IOS device, it crashes every single time!!! and I cannot get past the login screen.

What do I do? This is so frustrating. None of the Comcast business services (phone/email) are working for me. Comcast Business has been a hell-hole for me so far!

Official Employee

• 

869 Messages

8 years ago

Hello sgp219,

If you're still having issues logging into your portal please send me a private message with the email you're using to login with. Also did you ever receive your pin? 

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Similar problem here ... I can log in to my business account but not the email account ... both my pc and iphone can no longer access email ...

Help please!

can also call me at 305-987-7070

Thanks