Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (459)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
Microsoft Outlook Display Name

We have a general email address for our office and the person who used to reply to these messages has changed. I have changed the first and last name through the Comcast Business Class admin page, however, the display name on emails is still the old name.  How do I fix it so that the new name is the

Question

Accepted Solution

Norton for the Mac OS 10.9.2

Is there a Norton for Mac users running OS 10.9.2?  Tad annoying that I only see a download for PC.

Question

Outlook downloaded file error "Downloads/Outlook2010 is not a valid Win32 application"

I have downloaded Outlook 2010 from the Concast Business Website.  Once downloaded, I attept to run and get  error "Downloads/Outlook2010 is not a valid Win32 application"  I have downloaded it several times with the same result. I am installing on a new PC with Windows 7 for an OS. Can anyone help?

Question

Accepted Solution

email address is already registered

Hi-I am setting up some Exchange Users and Mailboxes to prepare for migrating from my self-hosted SBS Exchange server to Hosted Exchange on Comcast.I'm waiting for verification of domain ownership, using DNS tool, and the CName alias. So this may be part of the problem, but I cant be sure... Comcast

Question

Accepted Solution

Outlook connection to Hosted Exchange & Folders will not update.

We have 4 emails on the hosted exchange service. 3 systems were setup and functioning properly for months. Two days ago we started receiving the following error message in Oulook: "the folder has not yet been updated" The second problem happens when setting up a new install of Outlook and I assume i

Question

Deleting outdated addresses from Webbased Outlook

How do I delete addresses from the automated address book that the web interface maintains?  I can edit contacts, but I have outdated addresses that keep popping up and lead to bounced/lost emails.

Question

Accepted Solution

Mail Quota on Comcast Biz Hosted exchange?

Hi,I feel really dumb, but I cannot find anything referencing the quota size limit for mailboxes on the Comcast Hosted exchange. I called the Business support toll-free, and all they wanted to talk about was "Outlook", and she really didn't understand any questions about "Comcast Hosted Exchange" (s

Question

Delivery Failure Message

Comcast hosts our domain, we are not able to send an email to one of our clients.  The error message is: The recipient's e-mail address was not found in the recipient's e-mail system. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please check the e-mail address and try resending

Question

Sharepoint Deleted

I deleted the sharepoint on my business services in an effort to restore it, entirely to a default configuration (I want to apply it to a different domain) and turns out that delete really does delete!    Could I get that functionality back as if it were a new account and without restoring any of th

Question

Exchange issues with one address

So we are having problems with one of the e-mail addresses we use. Currently this address, which happens to be the base account address, is not showing on the GAL, nor is it allowing outlook to connect to it via exchange. We have had it set up to use imap right now, but would like to use exchange. W

Question

Outlook - users continually receive "Enter Network Password" popup

Hello all:I am the defacto admin / IT guy at our office, but I know very little about this, so I appreciate any help. There are 10 of us, using various versions of windows and outlook.  The last couple of days several of us have been receiving repeated "Enter Network Password" popups.  When these oc

Question

Sharepoint Upload Size Limit Needs Increase

As noted in other posts, Comcast customers find the 50MB limit too restrictive. This message is a request to have the limit increased. See Microsoft KB -Error "Request timed out" when you try to upload a large file to a document library on a Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 sitehttp://support.microso

Question

Configure e-mail with McAfee SAAS spam filtering

How do we get the mail reinjected to Comcast after the spam filter has checked all mail.  I have Mcafee setup and mail spooling, but I need a way to get it back into Comcast.  Usually I put the exchange server here and then them mail is sent to the exchange server to be delivered.

Question

Stuck on verify domain owndership

Verify domain ownershipCome back to your Comcast Business online accountGo to Manage Websites  Find the domain with the pending transferSelect "Verify domain ownership" Steps one and two have been completed.  Now waiting on step 3 and have no idea how to get this to go thru.

Question

Accepted Solution

Outgoing blocked - 76.96.107.73 is listed on rbl.securence.com

Hello,Since yesterday afternoon our company has been unable to send emails to certain domains. Our domain is "lauchlanworks.com" and is hosted through your Exchange mail server(s). So far it has become impossible to send to the following domains: siriuscom.com, mjm.com & accunetsolutions.com. We hav

Question

Can't sync android with Exchange

I cannot sync my phone (Galaxy Nexus, Android 4.4.2) or my tablet (Nexus 7, Android 4.4.2) with Exchange.  Both are saying I have to encrypt the device for sync to work.  I really don't want to to do this.  I'm the primary account holder, but I don't see any options for configuring Exchange to not r

Question

Accepted Solution

recent increase in unfiltered SPAM getting through

For the past two years, I've been quite impressed in the efficiency of the SPAM filters in place.  I'd only see 4 or 5 per day leak through.  Over the past week or two, I've seen this number jump to 20 or 30 per day.  Have there been some system level changes that could have cause this?  Is anyone e

Question

Calling Comcast_Jon

Moving Post for better visibility.

Question

MS Exchange message forwarding

Is there a detailed guide to forwarding hosted exchange email from one address to another? the website has a cryptic note: >>you must delete the account before you can forward

Question