Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (459)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent

Accepted Solution

How long until I can create a new account with same e-mail address?

Deleted User Account with assign e-mail box, how long until I can create a new account with the same e-mail address?

Question

Re: SharePoint requires windows login??? won't work

I'm finding this issue to be computer related vs user related. I can have the same user on two computers and one with authenticate and the other won't. In addition, I have found that the "connect to outlook" choice on the sharepoint site also dissapears on the problem computer(s) If you call into te

Question

Need to change name in Global Address List (GAL)

Our company changed names (not email address) but customers are still seeing old name on my outbound emails.  Old name linked to email address only appears in GAL but I cannot edit it or delete it.

Question

Accepted Solution

Email boxes and Outlook 2011 for MAC

I have 2 e-mail boxes created in my account, but when I sign in and click on e-mail, I do not have the option to check e-mails in web browser. Also when I follow the instructions provided by comcast to setup Mac Outlook 2011 for e-mail it fails and asks for a server address. Any suggestions?

Question

site builder functionallity

I seem to have to spend more and more hours every month to update our page. Last few months the site builder page is only about an inch or inch and a half at the top of the screen to edit and work in very hard scrolling up and down in a small area.  Now I am trying to insert a JPG image for this mon

Question

migrating to Comcast email service. Can we import data via .pst for webmail users?

Migrating email services to Comcast from our current host.  The bulk of my people use outlook so no issue w/ stored emails.  I do have a couple of sales people that do not use outlook and just webmail and have a good number of contacts/emails etc. on our current host.  I can download these into outl

Question

Website Builder designs

The default Website Builder designs are neat and quick for basic use, but I need a bit more flexibility. For instance, right now I don't want an image banner across the top of my page but it is part of every default design. Is there any way to create your own design or customize an existing one?

Question

Unable to find sharepoint....

I have created a domain but the sharepoint option does not showup under the internet menu.  Can anyone help?

Question

Deleted Sharepoint

I deleted our sharepoint because the name was really messed up.  How can I create a new one?

Question

Using the Starter Web Package

After a bit of hunting and playing with the sitebuilder I am still not able to figure out if I can do what I need to.  Our website could easily fit to a single webpage so the 3 page limit should not be an issue.  What we need to do, is allow our visitors to download pdf's for about a dozen documents

Question

Accepted Solution

Exchange Name Change Issue

As the administrator of our Business Class Exchange Email Account I have made several attempts over the last two years to change an employee's last name. In the last attempt while the name was changed a comma was inserted between her first and last names. Also, her display name when she prints an em

Question

Sharepoint List

I have set-up Microsoft Exchange within Comcast.biz and have three Users.  We have also migrated each of their computers from Windows XP to Windows 7 as finances would allow.  Two of the earlier migrations lost connectivity to the Document Library when we migrated.  The most recent computer to migra

Question

Accepted Solution

Unable to Manage Distribution Lists

I'm having an issue with adding members to a distribution list. I've tried Comcast support but the phone rep told me they do not support Exchange.  I find it odd that Comcast does not support their own client email system.   Anyway, the issue I have is that when I try to add members to a

Question

Accepted Solution

Exchange email clients won't connect after upgrade from 2007 to 2010

A few days ago I received an email that said my mailboxes would be upgraded from Exchange 2007 to 2010.  Since this morning, none of my clients for any of my mailboxes can connect.  Outlook and iPhone email was working fine before.  Outlook autodiscover doesn't work to reconfigure the mailboxes eith

Question

Not recieving emails but able to send

Hello, I have been able to send emails but not recive them. Emails sent to me come back not deliverable. Please help!

Question

Accepted Solution

Unable to connect to exchange server

Received an e-mail last night that comcast was upgrading their exchange server from exchange 2007 to exchange 2010.  I am now unable to connect my outlook to the exchange server.  I run outlook 2010 on my system, and I have not changed any of the profile settings.   After calling customer service an

Question

email not useable, tech support only recommends taking Mac"s to Apple Store

Email received from Comcast Sunday Night advising of changes in Microsoft servers however tech service has no idea other than take machines to Apple for assistance. After an hour I gave up

Question

I need email tech support

Hello,I spent over 45 mins on the phone with your helpdesk, no one could help, or open up a ticket on this issue.  They ended up telling me to come here for help.  I need to get some Aliases on my main account, and also need to change my primary email address.  Also in the outlook web access, my dis

Question

Can send but cannot receive emails since the 3/31/2014

I have not changed any configuration(s) etc... but we have not received emails since the morming of Monday 3/31/2014 around 10:16 am. I can send messages to myself but cannot receive emails from anyone else. Testing the email connection in Outlook yields no errors and shows both send and receive are

Question

MS Outlook Exchange Display Name

We recently switched our company pop email over to Comcast.  A co-worker and myself corrected an error in our account names and since then when we send out emails, a comma is placed in between our first and last names.  I went into outlook to make the correction but the issue isn't with outlook.  It

Question