Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (459)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
Create SharePoint link missing

Yes, I am the Primary Administrator. When I click the link to go to SharePoint I receive a blank screen and an HTTP 200 message. This probably means managed path to my site is misconfigured.  Can someone please fix this? Thank you.

Question

Unable to share Calendars using Exchange . . .

Hello, we are trying to share Outlook calendars within our domain "lauchlanworks.com". Each user is using Outlook 2010 or 2011 and are using your Exhange server(s). When we attempt to share a calendar a dialog pops-up saying that it cannot be shared due to "permissions settings on your network", it

Question

Norton toolbar

So updating Norton and downdating Firefox to 28 won't fix Norton toolbar.

Question

Accepted Solution

Comcast E-Mail down tonight? (10-14-2014)

Got multiple clients messaging me saying that their e-mail clients are reporting an "internal server error", and http://mail.comcast.net doesn't seem to be loading. Are we having an outage?

Question

New to Comcast: Migrating former Exchange emails to new server

I have just started with Comcast. I have been using Outlook 2010 with Microsoft Exchange with my last service. I have four email accounts that are connected with calendars, etc. planning out for months. Plus years of emails. I have set up the four emails in the Comcast portal. I need to know how to

Question

Joomla support

Does comcast have autoinstallers for popular content management systems like Joomla for instance. I need to install Joomla inorder to maintain a content player on our website. It there isnt an autoinstaller how do I load Joomla on my hosting account.

Question

How canI modify the PHP.ini file

In order to run the PHP programon the website that I am running, I need to be able to modify the php.ini file on this domain. I am not finding this file in the root of the domain. Where is this file and/or what is the filepath to the PHP server.  Please advise

Question

0/2 remaining email boxes, only 1 email

I am having a problem with creating an email,The second email was stuck as support put it, said they cleared ot out but i only have one email addressyet it says I have 0/2 remaining.Can anyone fix this

Question

Web Hosting

Trying to upgrade webhosting. Need permission from account manager but it is locked and does noot show edit to unlock it.

Question

Microsoft Exchnage Server filing to recognize email addresses in my contact list.

I sent out an email to tow of my co-workers.  Bothe emails are correct; been using them for years.  I recived an email with the two coworkers names but the email address was changed to IMCEAEX-N@w14c.comcast.net  The error code is #550 5.1.1 RESOLVER.ADR.ExRecipNotFound; not found ##  The generating

Question

Re: DISAPPOINTMENT With Customer Service

What lousy support. Customer rep could not help me configure email accounts. He could see the email accounts from his interface, but I coud not. I had to be escalated to a call back. Now, I am getting a "Sorry" screen when trying to load my Comcast Business page. Comcast Business is not very busines

Question

MS Exchange questions

Does hosted Exchange Accounts share the same Domain and be private to my company (I have a domain that has to migrate) and does the hosted exchange accounts include public folders (shared folders that 2 coworkers can access)?     Another issue: I understand hosted accounts Outlook 2010 provide 25GB

Question

Billing Name

I just started using comcast a couple of months ago for my phone & internet. Although I have had no problems or complaints with the service, I cannot seem to get them to correct my company name on the bill. I have called every month & am assured that it has been corrected, but when the bill comes, i

Question

Getting "Undeliverable" messages for mail I didn't send

We just activated our online account management and setup a temporary comcastbiz.net email address.  Within a few hours I started getting the following emails (about 3 a day)...  I immediately changed the password but it continues.  Not sure how to stop it. -----Original Message-----From: Mail Deliv

Question

Accepted Solution

Comcast email servers BLACKLISTED

Our users are unable to email users that use Network Solutions servers for thier mail.  (They do not reply and user does not recieve) It looks like Comcast servers with the following ip's are blacklisted on LASHBACK :76.96.107.7176.96.107.7276.96.107.73 Any Help would be appreciated. Thanks, --Sean

Question

Accepted Solution

Acceptable Use for Outlook 2010 Download

Can I share the "edgesuite.net" link to download Outlook 2010 with any member of our business, or is its use restricted to people working at the office where we receive Comcast internet service? This wasn't clear from the EULA. I ask because our business has several people who work from home and don

Question

Accepted Solution

Settings for Exchange server in Outlook 10

I installed outlook 10 and the exchange server and it seemed to install properily  Once installed it does not automatically bring in new messages (I need to hit send recieve) and it never complete the send receive cycle.  I allowed the system to give me the settings.

Question

transfer license

we are using 3/3 licenses for J, K and M.  M's computer has a rootkit and we cannot install/uninstall internet security.  K got a new computer and will give M her old one.  If K tries to download the norton onto her new computer, will it work because she is the same user?  or does K need to deactive

Question

Accepted Solution

Not able to connect to Comcast Server

Not able to connect to webmail.po3.comcast.net server. Are there issues today with the webmail servers?

Question

How do I receive bills at an external address?

Bottom line: I want to receive Comcast bills (automatically!) at my Gmail address. What do I need to do? (I don't care if they are also stored in a Comcast mailbox or not.) I haven't found a way to have the bills sent anywhere other than the primary address.I haven't found a way to use an external a

Question