Skip to content
paulie5494's profile

• 

1 Message

Monday, October 6th, 2014 1:00 PM

Billing Name

I just started using comcast a couple of months ago for my phone & internet. Although I have had no problems or complaints with the service, I cannot seem to get them to correct my company name on the bill. I have called every month & am assured that it has been corrected, but when the bill comes, it is still wrong. I have gone to the correct billing address area of my account, but that just lets you edit the address, not the company name. What else can I do or who else can I call to address this? Thank you!

Advocate

• 

1.9K Messages

10 years ago

HI paulie5494. I apologize for the problems you've encountered with obtaining resolution for this request.  Please send me a private message with the corrected account information, and I will engage the appropriate Department to correct the issue.

Required Information:

Business Name:

Business Address

Account Number

Phone number 

Thank You

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I am new Comcast Buisness and my account name is incorrect (same scenario).  Can anyone help?

Advocate

• 

1.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hi eigenspace and welcome to the business forums.

I can certainly assist with your account name that is being displayed. Please private message me your full name, the full address and the phone number associated with your account. Please also include the correct name that should be displaying.